Annoy Him Back To Health

*** I have in the m/m a short video on how dialysis work for those who are curious.****

Jazmine POV—

David and I had to drive to Biloxi from Atlanta because there was no other flight and technically I was banned from the airport.

It was now 8 pm and I was just anxious to see August.

Ms. Shelia refused to tell me anything over the phone and she kept urging me to "calm my pretty self down." Those are her exact words.

But I couldn't. I just imagined him on a metal table. Lifeless. Me never getting the chance to tell him goodbye.

And me at his funeral saying all the things I wish I would've said to him while he was alive.

David pulled up to the front of the hospital and I rushed out the car, leaving everything behind besides my identification and ran to the third floor where August was.

I took the stairs because the elevator was taking too long, you can imagine how out of breath I was. But I didn't care. I'd run out of breath, just to make sure August didn't have to take his last one.

"Is he dead!?" I ran to Ms. Shelia who was walking down the hall toward me.

"Girl no. Calm down." She brought me into a hug, then rubbed my back lovingly.

"Thank you God. Thank you God." I broke down.

"I'm not going to let you back there if you don't calm down." She held me by my shoulders and looked in my eyes.

"You can't be reacting like this when life brings trouble your way Jazmine. You can't. Otherwise, they'll come out alright and you'll be in the one in the grave you hear me?"

"Yes." I wiped my eyes.

She didn't look like she had been crying. And I didn't even see a look of worry on her face. She was calm. She was in control.

"When you got faith, it defeats the purpose to be worrying and doing all that crying. You gotta trust that God has it. He has it. Now Get it together girl." She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

I calmed myself down by pacing a little back and forth and taking deep breaths. Repeating to myself that God had it.

"You good? You not gon' go off on me like you did the woman at the airport are you?" She chuckled.

Yes I was in the headlines.

"August Alsina's crazed publicist curses out Delta Gate Attendant amidst his death."

"August Alsina's girlfriend turns to drugs and spazes out from the pressure of him being ill."