His Rule

Jazmine P.O.V.

I looked over at August who was sleep. This had to be the worst idea possible.

We had a king size bed, yet the entire comforter was covering him. He took two of my pillows leaving me with one and his entire body was taking up half the bed. Mind you he probably weighed 100 pounds wet.

And granted his legs were long, it was no way I was supposed to be one roll away from meeting the floor.

Nigga you got us a room together that means you're not sleeping by yourself.

"August." I lightly tapped him.

He didn't respond.

"August." I tapped him a bit harder.

"Huh." He sat up quickly like somebody was after him.

"Damn Jazz go to sleep." He pulled the cover further on him and turned over.

"I can't with you almost kicking me off the bed."

"I need to stretch. My legs get cramps."

"August this is a king sized bed, move your spider legs over you got plenty of room." I pushed his legs over.

"And give me some cover please." I yanked the cover but he whined not wanting to let it go. I finally succeeded.

All was well until...

Bloop

My ass landed on the floor because his big ass foot pushed me off the bed.

"August!!" I yelled getting up.

"Damn why you yelling."

"You sleep entirely too wild. You're not sleeping alone anymore. Stay on your side of the bed." I pushed him over.

"And give me my damn pillows." I snatched them from underneath his head.

------

I woke up to an empty room. I looked at my phone and I had 3 missed calls from DJ. I decided to call him back.

"What's up?"

I looked at the clock that said 1pm.

"What's up? Bitch I had been trying to call you to go sight seeing with us, but you didn't pick up. And you know we can't be out all day cause Des and Can got to get back for sound check at 4. What was you doing?"

"Sleep. August sleeps so damn wild." I felt a pain in my neck as I sat up.

Omg I have a crook from this uncomfortable sleeping.

"Well we'll be back in a few."

"Okay." I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

I hung up with DJ and was met by a pile of clothes on the floor. And a stay with a male wouldn't be complete without the toilet seat up.

Not only that, his hair from him shaving was all in the sink.

The joys of living with a man.

This was going to take some getting re-used to. Seeing as since Ant died I'd had my own space and DJ was so tidy you could call it OCD.

I heard the door open and August came through with shopping bags.

"Hey babe." He said as he came through, closing the door behind him.

I walked out the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

"How you sleep?" He set the bags down.

" horrible, cause you sleep wild now I got a crook." I rubbed my neck.

"Sorry." He chuckled chewing on some gum.

"I brought you something to eat if you hungry." He removed his hands and started massaging my neck with his hands.

I moved my neck with his hand motion.

"Aug you're messy babe. At least pick up your clothes after you shower and clean the hair out the sink after you shave."

"I'm not used to being with nobody so my bad."

"It's fine I just...ooooooooooo." His massage was hitting the spot. All the pain started to subside with each stroke of his fingers.

"I feel good to you baby?" He said in a sexual tone, biting his bottom lip.

I elbowed him and he started laughing.

"I got you something." He got up and went into one of the bags. He handed me a small bag.

I opened it. It was a beautiful Danish gold necklace with earrings to match.

"Aww thank you bum. I'mma wear it tonight."

I kissed his cheek.

"I got a car picking you up to take you to the venue around six."

"Aug I can ride in the van like everyone else. I don't mind getting there early for soundcheck."

"You could but you not." He got up and started packing his bag with the things he needed for tonight's performance.

"Can DJ ride with me?"

"I don't care. But I got something planned for us afterward so it's just gon be us riding together coming back." He popped his gum.

I see now no matter what I said he wasn't going to listen.

"Is it at a public place?"

"Don't worry about it." He plugged up the iron.

"August." I sighed.

"Jazz what I say. Home I control. Work that's you. That's my rule and I'm not changing it."

I fell back onto the bed.

I had my rules I guess he could have his. I don't know how well this is going to go, but we'll see.