It's as if you have kids already!

You come home to your's and Liams flat.  All you hear is loud music, yelling, and crashing coming from upstairs. You drop your purse on the floor and rush up the stairs worried hoping you could stop them from breaking anything else. You bust through the door!

"Oh my Gosh Liam what are you guys doing!" You yell over the music watching all five boys jumping on your bed. They froze in their places. Harry was about to smash a vase on Louis's head and Niall had food all over him.

"We are just having some fun?!" Harry said ackwardly. Liam paused the music and you burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing at (Y/N)?!" Louis yells with his naturaul sassy look.  You drop to the ground laughing holding your stomach.

"You guys remind me of me and my friends at a sleepover when we were in fifth grade!" You say your face still red from laughter.

"Let's get her." Zayn said with an oh-no-she-didn't-look. You start to run out the door screaming, "NO PLEASE BOYS!"

They ignore you and all five of them tackle you to the floor once you reach the bottom of the stairs. Everybody is laughing but you.

"All of you sit on the couch now!" You say pointing to the sofa. "(Y/N)!" Harry says in a whiney voice.

"You heard me!" You snap back trying to get these 'adult children' to behave.

"What about me?" Liam asks innocently.

"Well I was thinking you could maybe," you pretend to lean in for a kiss biting your lip but you pull back before you kiss and finish your sentence, "sit your but on that couch!" You finish off yelling into his ear. Liam pouts and sits between the boys. The four other lads give Liam playfull hits and laugh at him being so vulnerable.

"Oh shut up!" Liam says to the lads.

"(Y/N) can we pleeaasse get up now?" Niall pleads with a puppy dog face.

"Not until you say your sorry." You said throwing your chin in the air.

"We are sorry (Y/N)!" They all say in sync.

"Okay you may go now, but do not break anything else!" You say pointing upstairs,

They begin walking up the stairs when you say this making sure they hear, "Oh it feels like I have kids already!"

"We heard that!" They all yell and you smirk to yourself.