Chapter 51

Caitlin💋
We got back to Indiana last week, I was so tired. I didn't sleep well though because it was too hot, our AC is acting up so we have somebody coming to fix it soon.

"babe, can you bring my clothes from the bed please?" I yelled to Paige. I had just got done working out and was about to go see the pacers play.

"I love how you're not going with me but you're going with your friends." Paige said handing me my clothes.

"babe, you know it's not like that. I love you." I said pecking her lips.

"mhm." She said side eying me before walking off. She's so funny.

Paige💎
Today i was going to go tk the game with some of my friends since Caitlin decided not to ask me if o wanted to go with her. But instead I think I'm jus gonna do some wedding planning. I got my planner out and started writing and figured I'd run it by Caitlin when she got home since she going to the game WITHOUT me.

"How do I look mama?" She said brushing her hair.

"you look cute." I said still writing in my planner.

"bae you didn't even look up to see me." Caitlin said sitting next to me.

"I seen the outfit when I handed it to you, it's cute Caitlin." I said scratching out the mess up.

"PLEASE tell me you're not mad because I'm going to the game with Erica nem." I said.

"Okay, I'm not mad because you're going to the game with Erica nem." She said picking her phone up.

"but that doesn't mean it's true, I just said it because you told me to." She said rolling her eyes.

"bae. Okay seriously, I'm staying here with you." She said going to the bathroom and taking the outfit off.

Caitlin💋
For Paige to as jealous as she is it's just, it doesn't make no sense. I'm not entitled to go everywhere with her, but since she wanna cry about it I'll just stay.

"what are we doing now?" I asked her putting the clothes on a huggable hanger.

"You don't have to stay, I just want you to know it was selfish to not include me into your plans." She said looking at me.

"Paige for real, I've been with you for 3straight days, I haven't had a break from looking at you baby give it a break." I said sitting on the bed.

"Caitlin were married, you don't get a break from my face. What you tired of looking at me?" She said staring me down.

"I didn't say that mama, I'm just saying like we don't have to be up under each other all day every day, we are our own person at the end of the day. Make friends. That's all I'm saying." I said looking at my phone.

"okay bet. You go to the game and I have an idea." I said getting her outfit back out.

"Is that sarcasm?" She asked me squinting.

"no it's not, I'm for real, I'm gonna go make friends and you go hang out with yours. So you get all pretty and put your cute outfit on and hurry up before Erica gets here to pick you up."

Paige💎
Since Caitlin doesn't want me hanging with her, I'm gonna go make my own friends. Im gone do what she told me to do since she's tired of looking at my face and she wants a break from me.

"bae you sure it's okay for me to go?" She said wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"I'm sure mama." I said kissing her lips passionately.

"okay well Erica's here. I love you baby. I'm gone text you. Alright?" She said kissing my neck.

"okay babe GOOO." I said slightly pushing her.

I did some more wedding planning and started on the bridal shower I think that's what's it's called. I got tired of writing and decided to call Azzi.

"hey girlie." She said to me.

"hi, um so I'm at home all by myself because Caitlin didn't want to hang out with me." I said into the phone.

"aw, so what are you doing?" She asked me.

"I just got done wedding planning. I'm bored now." I said propping my phone up.

"we can do like a virtual bestie date." Azzi said.

"sounds fun! I'll go get some snacks, I'll be back." I said running to the kitchen.

Azzi✨
I feel bad for my best friend. She has to stay home all by herself. I wish I was there with her, but I want her to know that I'm always here for her. And even if we have to hang out virtually we can do that.

"I'm back." She said excitedly with a basket of snacks.

"what movie? It's your choice." I said to her.

"Can we watch the new movie?" She asked me eating her trufru.

"of course.

Paige💎
I love my best friend. I love how she makes the efforts to hang out with me even when we aren't together. She's the girl I always know I'll have. I snapped some FaceTime pics of her and posted it on my story with the caption "Virtual date with my bestie🩷🤞🏻!" And tagged her.

"Azzi?" I said to her.

"yesss boogers?"

"thank you. For being there. And being the besest best friend in the world." I said smiling.

"Aw, you're welcome bestie. I'm always here for you no matter what we face or how we are apart. I do t like how she did you and I'm here 10 toes behind you." She said back to me.

Me and Azzi don't express how much we love each other as best friends often, but when we do, it's always heartfelt. I mean she's been with me through thick and thin, I'm forever grateful for her. I want her to know when she feels left out or alone she has me as well.

I think it was cute for Azzi to take time to hang with Paige, even if it was virtually. This part one the next part will continue this chapter! Let me know what you guys think💕!