Chapter 34

Caitlin💋
I really couldn't sleep, all I could think about was Paige, where was she? Is she okay? Why did I let her leave, especially while she's mad at me. So I crawled out of bed and got my phone wallet and keys and drove out. I did t know what would be open right now, because I'm never out at this time. I constantly called Paige's phone and she either declined it or let it ring, so I knew she was up.

Paige💎
I honestly don't know how to feel, I'm so hurt, I'm toe up on the inside. She was supposed to love me. Cailtin was supposed to love me. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact so I called kk and to my surprise she actually answer.

"hey boogers!! Why you still up?" She asked me smiling.

"be-because I can't sleep." I managed to get those words out of my mouth.

"paigeyy are you okay?" I heard her ask seriously concerned.

"no." I said bursting out in tears.

"what's wrong stinkaa talk to me" I heard kk say, I could tell that her heart was broken.

"Caitlin and Conner kissed." I said rushing my words before i started crying yet again.

"wait what? Her ex Conner?" Kk said totally confused.

"yes her ex. And she told me he came onto her but she fell into the manipulation trap. Why would you go see your ex in the first place though, I think that's the biggest problem." Paige said in between whines.

"exactly, but to know a cc is to know she doesn't like to say no, I'm sure it just happened to quick." KK said on the other end.

"who's side are you on?" I snapped back.

"yours of course, yes she was wrong but you guys were so cute, I doubt she'd do it on purpose or even try to hurt you." kk tried to reason.

"I know she said he came onto her, but those were supposed to be my lips, and she gave em back to him." I said holding back tears.

"look just talk to her, I know she's worried sick about you, just let her know you're good and you need time to yourself." kk said calmly.

"I cant. I don't wanna talk to her. She didn't think about how worried sick I was about her when she ignored me so why should I be the bigger person."

"so what are you doing about the transfer?" she asked me eating pizza, at 2 though?

"I'm gonna go look at the campus still because Mrs ma'am was still nice, and I'll probably just tell her it's not the right fit, I don't wanna be here anymore." Paige said wiping her eyes.

"we all tried to tell you that, true or right?" kk said smiling.

"this is not the time for an "I told you so"" I said laughing, it cheered me up.

kk🎀
I don't wanna sound selfish when I say this, but I'm kind of glad Paige doesn't want to go to Purdue anymore. not to mention the internet would've been in a frenzy about her leaving.

"just sleep on it, or try, I love you and be safe, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask, I might hesitate to respond cause either I'm sleep or I'm slumped, but imma get back to you as soon as possible."

"okay, love you too." I said hanging up. The fact that I was so upset that I walked to a hotel is just outrageous. The lord was definitely in me and on me.

Caitlin💋
I thought of all the possible places Paige could be, stores, clubs, even hotels, but I just didn't find her. I was so frustrated I was repeatedly banging my head against the steering wheel. All I wanted was my baby back. As I got back in my bed it was 5:00 AM and literally no point in trying to go back to sleep because i had practice and I had a whole lot of stuff to do. I didn't look forward to Paige contacting me back, of course I wanted her to, but I knew how stubborn she was.