Chapter 12

Caitlin 💋
my alarm went off and I instantly woke up. Kate always hate to hear it though.

"turn the thing off" paige said in her morning voice slamming her head into her pillow.

"i am, i am". I said getting out of my bed.

After I turned my alarm off I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do all my other hygiene.

"why you be up so early" Paige said wrapping her arms around my waist in the mirror.

"I just have a lot of stuff to do." I said kissing her.

"likeeee?"

"library, I gotta do an essay. It's gone take me forever to do". I said stressing.

"everyday you got something you need to be doing child" Kate said getting up out of bed.

"speaking of essays, Ian look at my computer not once Friday to see if I had work" kk said.

"Ian tripping somebody gone give me the answers" Paige said.

"the libraries open on Saturday?" She asked me.

"girl yes, they don't be open on Sundays though". I said back.

"hurry and finish, I have a little surprise for you". Paige said to me.

"well now ion wanna go and I just want the surprise" I said laughing.

"well it not coming till later on tonight, so you'll be fine if you do the essay then come back" I heard her say.

"well what are you doing today?"

"waiting on you". She summed it up.

"have fun" I say kissing her and grabbing my belongings walking out the door.

Paige💎
"people who didn't know yall would probably never guess that yall aren't together yet" kk said drinking a water.

"I know, and ion like nothing about that". I said putting my head in my hands.

"what's wrong with that?" Kate asked

"nothing, I just, I'd rather be together, cus at this point, we are just wasting time, maybe 2 weeks ago we wasn't but now we should be together" I said stressed out a little bit.

"well if tonight goes as planned, it'll be the start of something new for you guys" kk said.

"what's happening tonight?" Kate said a little confused.

"I'm asking her to officially be mine". I said smiling.

"and if she says no?" She questioned.

"let not be Debbie downers" I said wiping my forehead.

"I'm just kidding, she's not gonna say no, she literally only talks about Paige. PAIGE THIS, PAIGE THAT, PAIGE FRONT, PAIGE BACK, like oh my gosh, PAIGE BYE" Kate said rolling her eyes.

"don't hate me cause I'm beautiful" I said.

"you'll do, not all that to me but since you make my bestie happy, I guess " I said walking off.

"girl boo" Paige said.

"I'm just kidding we love Paige" Kate said coming back hugging me.

"I really don't know about yall but I want some food." Kk said getting up.

"when do you not?" I said laughing.

"oh hush, call nika! See what they're up to!" She told me.

On the FaceTime