Chapter 48

CRUISE- DAY1

Caitlin💋
It's been like 2 hours since the cruise started. We've been having fun, Paige thought it was cute to throw me in the water.

"I told you I didn't want to get wet." I said squeezing my hair.

"what's the fun in that?" She sis speaking my lips.

"don't touch me you're soaked." She added.

"babe, you pushed me in the water, you're gonna get this water."

"I don't want that water, but I want that water park." She said caressing my thigh.

"stop being nasty." I said laughing, my face turned so red.

"you guys wanna go grab a drink?" Paige asked as we all agreed.

"sure."

Bar

"I think I'll have a pina colada." Paige said to the bar tender.

"I think I'll have a margarita." Kk said looking at her phone.

"umm no ma'am, I think you won't. You are still a baby." Caitlin said hugging me.

Kk🎀
I thought I got away with it. Caitlin caught onto it. I do t know why I can't just have one drink. I know I'm only 18 but it's okay.

"can't I just have one? Nobody has to know." I said pouting.

"sorry kid, you're just a kid. Get something non alcoholic." Paige said holding Caitlin's hand.

"I want a mojito, I think that's what it's called." She said shrugging.

"I don't drink alcohol so I'll pass, or I'll take a fruit punch." Kate said.

"me too, I guess." I said being bombed.

After we all got drinks, we decided to play uno.

"UNO!" Azzi yelled.

"you're fried." Paige said laughing.

"dude let me win." She said side eyeing Paige.

"like no." Paige said which made us all laugh.

"DRAW FOE!" Paige said throwing her card down when came back to her.

"I hate this game." Azzi said drawing her four. 

"ain't no stacking either, I hate when people play like that." Paige said rolling her eyes.

"bro, you're taking the fun out of the game." I said laughing.

"she just don't want to mess and fall back in it." Caitlin said. "I say we do stack, it's never fun when the bunny gets the gun." She said shrugging.

"babe I don't wanna stack. I hate stack." Paige said making eye contact.

"too bad, suck your mama's boob and get over it." Caitlin said back.

Paige💎
I don't know what that was for Caitlin to say but I guess. I don't feel like arguing onna cruise.

"fine, we can play stack."

"UNO." Kate said.

"I swear if she wins again, I'm gone be so mad." Caitlin said.

Gabbie placed down a draw 2 which it went almost the way to Azzi, either she was drawing or Kate was drawing. Azzi stacked her draw 2 which meant Kate was gonna draw.

"UGHHHH, UNO OUTTTT!" Kate said smiling it up and throwing her red draw 2 down.

"I know yall was praying on my downfall." She said looking at her phone.

"That's it I quit." Caitlin said laughing.

"LET'S GO KAYAK!"

Caitlin💋
Sometimes I HATE doing activities with Paige. She always feels like she has to be first. When we got into the kayak she was already trying to paddle faster than me.

"Catch up bae!" I heard Paige say as she continued to paddle fast.

"hey, baby, slow down a bit. I can't paddle as fast as you." I said sighing.

"Sorry, babe, I can't slow down!" She said and she's so full of crap.

"Look at them, all cute and competitive. Don't worry, Caitlin, you can keep up." I said trying to give her some motivation.

"I can already feel the excitement in the air. But I can't stand a fast paddling wanch, cause slow that junt down and WAIT A MINUTE." Gabbie said rolling her eyes.

"you funny." Nika said laughing.

Paige 💎
After I kicked their behinds at kayaking, we decided we would go eat. I can't turn down eating so I slowed down paddling to turn around.

"that's why when she gets in here she's gonna have the worst seat." Caitlin said fed up with the fact that Paige is obsessed with being first.

"why do I have to sit here?" I said whining.

"because you were last. You know since you wanted to be first it took you the longest to get back and we chose our seat, and left the sweet spot just for you." I said pecking her lips.

"ugh, I hate you guys." I said being unserious.

"so miss ma'am, first round draft pick, I know it's been a while but how's it feel." Kate said asking me.

"I don't know. Sometimes I wish I would've entered the draft last year, maybe I'll know a little more." I said shrugging.

"well why didn't you enter last year?" Nika asked.

"because she didn't want to come 2nd to me in the draft, you guys see how obsessed with winning and first place she is." Caitlin said looking at her menu.

"babe, you can't be serious." I said laughing, but she was dead serious.

"I stayed because I barely got to play my years at UCONN, so I feel like the only right thing to do was take my 5th year. A lot of fans say it was because of the money, but that's not what it was."

Caitlin💋
When I said what I said about the draft, I wasn't trying to say that. I'm glad Paige took it as a joke though. After we ate, we ended up going to sort of like a club and dancing. We had the best time. It was empty because the cruise was rented, but having my fiancée and my friends on the cruise with me just made it 10x better and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Paige💎
"Don't say anything you wouldn't want your mom to hear, I'm going live." Paige said setting her phone up.

"hey live! We're on a cruise." Gabbie said completely taking over Paige's live.

"this is a comment for you Paige." Gabbie said handing me my phone.

"where Caitlin? She is over there dancing with Nika and Azzi." Paige said before letting someone join the live.

"PAIGE YOURE UNFRIENDED." I heard juju say on the live.

"Whyy what did I do?" I said making puppy dog eyes.

"you ain't invite me." She said side eying me.

"I'm sorry, I thought about it though I really did, I just didn't want to invite you and then you wasn't able to make it and then feel left out, but I promise I got you next vacation." I said blowing a kiss.

"you better." Juju said laughing.

"she smexy." kk said low in the background but I was still able to hear it.

"I'm knowing, this my baby mama yall." Paige said introducing juju.

"and before yall get to @tting Caitlin or asking about her, I always say that even when she's around. So don't get to tripping." I said drinking a Shirley Temple.

After a while of being on live, juju and I decided to get off and then I went back to dancing with my girls. Then Caitlin fell asleep so then we knew it was time to go to bed, day 1 of the cruise I'll say was a success.

I know this took too long. I been procrastinating writing it, lol. Let me know what y'all think 💕!