chapter 6

Paige💎
"are you gonna be okay without me"? I asked Caitlin.

"no but I guess I have no choice" she said back laying her head on my shoulder.

"you'll be okay". I said with a smile kissing her forehead.

"don't forget to text me when you're on your flight, when you're stopping if needed, and when you land, and in between those times."

"okay baby, you're stressing for no reason" I said holding her hand tight. "I'll be fine!"

"okay, and if-

"Clark! let's go!" Coach called out to me.

"okay, bye, I love you and I'll see you sooner than soon!" I said kissing her lips passionately and pecking 2 times after.

"I love you too" I said back smiling at her.

"you guys are incredibly too cute!" Azzi said to me.

"she's the cutest" paige said bragging on her soon to be girlfriend.

"we should make a tiktok" kk said.

After the posted tiktok

"I ended up getting plied after boarding the flight so I went through kk's TikTok comments.

"kk and paige 4L ⤵️
kk arnold• creator "just friends, watch what you say on the internet".

"look at the way paige looks at kk, are we hinting something? 👀" ⤵️
kk arnold• there is no "the way she looks at me, CHILLL"

Caitlin💋
after a little while of talking to my teammates and sharing a good laugh, I decided to watch TikTok, and of course paigeyyy popped up. and of course I had to go read the comments be thirsty about what's mine.

"cait, you wanna play uno?" Gabbie asked.

"umm, no I'm, I'm good".

"what's wrong, you look sad" she added.

I titled my phone over to let her see.

"awe poor baby, I know that must suck" she said hugging me.

"yep" I said holding back tears.

"look don't cry okay, kk is already clearing it up, she said their just friends, don't be so down". she said rubbing my back.

"I try, I overthink though, and 9/10 I'm right, so basically I don't be overthinking, I be foreshadowing ".

"sleep on it, we'll be in the back if you need us".

caitlinclark22: what was that?

Paigebueckers: what was what love?

Caitlinclark22: that tiktok you did with kk. Now people think yall are in love, you're supposed to love me.

Paigebueckers: I do love you baby, where are you getting this from?

Caitlinclark22: them tiktok comments.

Paigebueckers: Well of course people are gonna see,think, and make accusations, that's the media, it's messy. I only want you, I love you.

Caitlinclark22: I love you too. 💕

Paige 💎
"Caitlin be tweakin out" I said to my group of teammates.

"what happened " Nika asked, eyes going on me.

"she got upset over the TikTok comments."

"off my video?" kk asked concerned.

"yea, she didn't like the fact that the comments were shipping us together". I said rolling my eyes.

"sounds like low self-esteem". Azzi added.