Chapter 47

Kate🎀
So me, kk, and Azzi are the only ones here right now. We are currently still waiting for Nika, Gabbie and Jada. Paige has already picked us up and we're just at there how chilling.

"this is nice, I know yall did model this, I know yall didn't decorate it." I said.

"girl please, I know how to decorate, quit playing." Paige said laughing.

"she's always been a hater. All she does is hate." Caitlin said.

"so what you guys choose a cruise?" Azzi asked us.

"just a little get away. Water, fun, you know." Paige said shrugging.

Caitlin💋
It's hard to keep things from getting awkward but we can't blow it because then it's no fun.

"Nika just said she made it to the airport." Paige said. "I'll go get her, you keep the company, company." She said laughing.

"why call us company, we are not company, we are regulars. Even though this our first time being here." Kate said shrugging.

"girl, let me tell you. So tell me why, the security guard tried to get me to go on a date with him to keep my heavy luggage." Kate said laughing. "It's not even funny, it was the most embarrassing thing ever." She said with her face turning red.

"do yall stores have trufru?" Kk asked.

"umm yes, matter of fact, Paige got like 11 the last time we went shopping, she might have some in the cabinets you can go see." I told her while looking off my phone.

"you don't just offer her stuff to people." Kate said side eyeing me.

"girl hush, she don't need all them anyways."

"Can we go to a trampoline park?" Azzi asked. "I feel like letting inner child unwind." She added

"I think that's a good idea." I said before getting cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"I just got Nika and Gabbie and Jada just landed, so we might be a little later than. So don't get scared and start looking for me, I'm fine. Just waiting."

okay baby, be safe." I said.

"I will, I love you." She said to me.

"I love you too." I said before hanging up.

"you two are so cute, I can't wait for you guys to get married." Azzi said.

"could've fooled me." Kk said eating Paige trufru which wasn't none of hers'n."

"shut up, kk." Azzi said side-eyeing her. Which I paid her no attention because I have the ring.

Paige💎
I'm currently at the airport waiting, and I'm ordering food and having it delivered to the front door because cait asked me to get the grocery list. But I don't feel like getting out my car.

Nika🧚🏼‍♀️
My luggage was lost. I was so scared, I thought I'd came here with not a nothing. Well I came with something but you know. As soon as I got my luggage I was on my way to Paige car, and then I was stopped by Gabbie.

"hey." She said dragging her suitcase.

"Paige and Caitlin asked you to come too?" Jada asked me.

"yea, they did, I think they got 3 of each of their friends to come." I said smiling.

Gabbie ✨
I thought only Caitlin's friends were gonna come, it just didn't ring through my head about Paige bringing her friends. It's not a problem but I'm just saying. I feel like the more the better, so we'll see how this goes, I'm super excited.