Chapter 17

Paige💎
"dinner on paige" kk said as we got out the car.

"can't stay for dinner I got homework" Hannah said waving to us and getting in the car with Sydney,

"why me?" I said snapping back.

"you make the most" she said back.

"naw I think Caitlin makes more ngl, but I'll pay though.."

"great" kk said.

"for me and Caitlin, yall got it".

"you so trifling." Jada said.

"yall didn't let me finish" I said struggling my shoulders.

"Im broke" kk said putting her head down, knowing she was lying.

"what bossman say? "there's plenty ways to get a bag the freak you broke fa"" Jada said as we all laughed.

"she know she not no broke anyways" I said laughing as we walked in the restaurant.

"let's sit at this table " Gabbie suggested. as we followed her to the table.

Caitlin 💋
"I can't believe yall chose a restaurant called "The Flaming Fork." Kate said shaking her head.

"well they have music, I love music."

"Hey gorgeous! What can I get for you tonight?" Carla(the waitress) asked Caitlin.

"Uh, just the usual, please." I said forcing a smile, because I know how Paige gets.

"The usual,"? Seems like you two know each other pretty well." Paige said looking at her nails.

" Well, I remember your favorite dessert. How about I bring you a slice of our famous chocolate cake?" She said winking at me a rubbing my shoulder.

"Excuse me, but Caitlin is here with me. Can you please show some professionalism?" She said snapping at the waitress.

"Me and caitlin are friends". The waitress said back.

"Drama alert! This is getting intense!" gabbie told Kate. Just being M E S S Y.

"I can't believe this is happening. It's like a soap opera in real life." She said grinning.

"now there ain't no sense, in yall being so messy" had a said laughing looking at her menu.

"I really don't care if ya were hump buddies, she's here with me, your the waitress not the sugar mama, take our orders and go get our food, this ain't some kind of fling." Paige snapped.

"babe, that was so rude". I told her.

"well, she obviously see me sitting right here, you see me?" She asked me.

"girl yes I see you, maybe she thought we were just friends". Caitlin implied.

"even if we were, she looks like she about 5 times your age." Paige whispered back.

"are you gone order or gossip?" The waitress asked, and from there I knew it was about to go down.

"we're ready to order down here" Kate yelled.

"Yes ma'am, go ahead, the waitress said. Can I have the "delicious"plate of Spicy Chicken Tacos with all the fixings and a side of Guacamole?

Lemme have the mouthwatering BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich with a side of Crispy Onion Rings. kk said.

"Im a healthy girlie, so I'll get a Quinoa Salad with mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and a zesty lemon vinaigrette. Jada said looking at her phone.