Chapter 28

Paige 💎
After practice with the girls I decided I would call cait to see what's up to, just my luck that she didn't even pick up the phone. I haven't posted in a while though so I've thought about posting some pictures when I get out later, me and kk supposed to be hitting the mall up.

"kk we still going to the mall?"

"yea, I gotta shower though because I can't stand to go somewhere sweaty." I said making a disgusted face.

At home

After my shower I texted kk letting her know I was ready, I had to make sure I looked decent because I'm going to post pictures today.

ɟlɐɥ ɹǝɥʇo 🗝💕 (kk)

𝕓 𝕖 𝕤 𝕥 𝕗 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕟 𝕕🦋💞 (paige)

𝕓 𝕖 𝕤 𝕥 𝕗 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕟 𝕕🦋💞- im ready, whenever you wanna come pick me up.

ɟlɐɥ ɹǝɥʇo 🗝💕- otw, yo I can't drive in the dark so. lol 😂

𝕓 𝕖 𝕤 𝕥 𝕗 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕟 𝕕🦋💞- yea that's why I was gonna drive, I don't have life to waste.

ɟlɐɥ ɹǝɥʇo 🗝💕- girl boo! I can drive, I'm gone prove it, just wait till I get my prescription, you tryna play on my top.

𝕓 𝕖 𝕤 𝕥 𝕗 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕟 𝕕🦋💞- oh please, and get off that phone while you driving 😂

ɟlɐɥ ɹǝɥʇo 🗝💕- igh mom. 😂

After seeing kk's text and hearting it so she knew I didn't ignore her, I called Caitlin again, yet again no answer. Now I'm really starting to get mad, cause what are you doing that's so important that you can't text your wife back. And yes I meant wife.

After kk pulls up

"knock knock." Kk said before coming in anyways.

"what's the point? Honestly" i said laughing.

"still having manners while i just invite myself in." She said laughing.

"oh please." I said grabbing my stuff before walking to her car.

"I can actually drive." Kk said while sitting in the driver seat.

"naw, you already a red flag, cause why you pulling off without putting your seatbelt on." I said sarcastically annoyed.

"wait a minute now, if I was to wreck, not planning on it but we'll be alright by the grace of god. But like if I was, my seatbelt holds ME back not YOU, so with that being said, you just put your little seatbelt on lay back and be cool, and I'll worry about me, k hun." She said getting smart.

"girl boo, you're so sassy." I said laughing at her while buckling my seatbelt.

"I'm just saying, you worried about the wrong thing sweetie. Stay in a child's place." Kk said holding back laughter.

"if anything, YOUUUUU STAY IN A CHILD'S PLACE. I know you didn't forget I'm older." I said dying laughing at her previous statement.

At the mall.

As we got out the car and approached the mall, we saw fans start screaming and running up, which we expected so it wasn't nothing, we took pictures and gave autographs before actually getting to shop.

"I didn't know being know was so much work, but I'm definitely not gone take it for granted." Kk said.

"yea being famous is a lot now, but it's the love and support that got me to this point after sustaining so many injuries and bouncing back and having fans still have my back, it all love." Paige said putting her man's in her heart.