Chapter 50

Caitlin 💋
It was really impossible to not cry but we're here and we have to enjoy the remainder of the trip we have it's only 3:27 so we've got time.

"Alright enough of the sap we are here to have fun." Paige said wiping her eyes.

"I see puzzles!!!" Gabbie said getting excited.

"At your big age." Kate said laughing at Gabbie.

"Okay so me and Paige are gonna work on the 50 piece one, yall can work on the 500 piece one." I said grabbing the puzzle white box giving it to them.

"what the picture supposed to be of." Kk said confused as to why she couldn't see the puzzle cover.

"That's the fun part! You have to put it together without a photo. Start with the corner pieces and add on. All you guys can put 86 piece together and combine the whole puzzle." Paige said not being able to keep it together.

"what's funny. We can't put a puzzle together without a picture." Kate said getting annoyed.

Her annoyed voice and face was hilarious.

"Look guys just try it." Caitlin said starting on ours."

Kate🎀
We started putting the pieces of the puzzle together and it really wasn't hard. I just find it retarted that the box had no example photo or something.

"You guys almost finished?" Paige asked us. They got the easy puzzle and left us with the long one. But it kept me occupied so whatever.

"That piece goes there" Gabbie said to Jada.

"Okay why does this puzzle almost look like Paige's face." Jada said laughing.

Paige 💎
When they noticed my face on the puzzle I almost got scared. But they just decided to finish it without complaint.

"bro this is literally a picture of both you, why yall didn't do yall own face?" Kate said laughing. They only had like 9 more puzzle pieces to put down.

Gabbie 🌟
When we finished to puzzle I noticed it read "will you be our bridesmaid" on the puzzle. The way my face got so happy I can't explain it.

"Oh my god" Nika said putting her hand on her mouth.

"you guys want us to be your bridesmaids?" Kate said smiling.

"Of course, when she proposed to me I already knew I wanted you guys to be my bridesmaids, I did think of Sydney and Hannah, but you guys have been with me since forever." Caitlin said hugging her friends.

"This is my first time ever being a bridesmaid" kk said hugging Caitlin and then Paige.

Paige💎
I feel like the overall trip was a dub. They were happy to be bridesmaids *idk how to make the reaction so image -author*. We took pictures, and laughed before going to dinner we had dinner plans for 6:00 before . So we went to our rooms to get ready for dinner, this is where we wear our purple and or white. After I showered I sat and waited for Caitlin to come out

"You looks good mama." I said grabbing her by her waist and kissing her.

"thank you baby." She said brushing her hair.

"You looks good too." She said smiling.

"Can you put my necklace on?" I asked lifting my hair. And then it was vice versa.

"Is this your Iowa necklace?" I asked her almost clipping it.

"yes." She said lifting her hair.

"nope, I'm not putting it on." I teased.