Chapter 11

Paige 💎
waking up from my nap, I smile seeing that I'm finally with the girl I love the mostest. I looked down at her watching her sleep and look precious before I moved and left her peacefully.

"where is kk and Kate?" I asked myself picking up my phone to text her.

"are you dead?" I texted her waiting for a response.

"girl yes, I choked on a piece of cheese and couldn't breath anymore, the ambulance took too long and I died". she responded sarcastically.

"what color it wear to the funeral"? I text back.

"navy blue, or white". She responded.

"we are ridiculous" I said to myself laughing.

"where you at?"

"some people, joined me and Kate at the gym! we finna play a game!"

"I wanna come, cait's sleeping, ion wanna wake her up, but I don't wanna leave her here".

"might better sit this one out, rather be safe than sorry." She texted back.

"I guess, love you and be safe!" I texted, she hearted the message.

Kate 🎀
"yo I got Gabbie!" She yelled picking her first partner.

"I got Sydney" Jada said.

"gimme kk" Kate said.

AFTER THE PICKING& AFTER THE GAME.

"DUBBBB BABY" kk yelled slapping Gabbie on the butt and Kate on the back.

"water break" Gabbie said.

"I see you" I said to kk, smiling.

"what are you talking about?" butt touchingggg she said looking me.

"girl boo, that's just the momentum of the game, silly goose." she said patting my back after the disappointment. "I think it's time to head out, because Paige done texted me before the game worried".

"Until next time" I yelled walking out the gym after dapping everybody up.

Caitlin💋
I woke up to Paige NOT being under me and I wanted to cry, cause where did she go? I asked myself.

"babyyy" I whined. looking at the time, it was 6:57.

"yooo" she yelled back.

"where you at"

"I'm in the bathroom love, calm down" she said walking back to me.

"why did you leave me?" I said whining.

"baby I just had to go to the bathroom that's all". I said rubbing her temples.

"what are we doing for the rest of the day, Obviously we're all energized, and why did you let me sleep so long anyways" she said looking up at me.

"you looked peaceful, besides, it wasn't even that long".

"HONEYSSSS WERE HOMEEE" Kate said dropping her keys on the table.

"I wanna go bowling" I said.

"let's do it, just let me shower because I feel disgusting " Kate said.

"let me go first" Caitlin said.

"and why on god's great, beatiful, clean floor, would I do that when you had to butt planted on that couch all day?" Kate said questioned.

"because you love me the very mostest most." She said smiling.

"of course I do". she said letting me go.