Chapter 27

Caitlin💋
The next morning, I couldn't begin to explain how upset I am, honestly. My morning was ruined and it just keeps getting worse. I picked up my phone to see a text from Paige.

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- I don't like today.

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- awe poor baby, what happened?🥺

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- I spilled my coffee everywhere, and now I can't find anything. I got my brother to bring my car and can't even find my keys.

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- do you think he could've accidentally took them back with him?

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- no because he gave them back to me. I just obviously can't keep up with anything.

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- well love I hope your day gets better, we're about to start practice, but I'm gonna call you later, okay?

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- alright, ball out Bae. 🩷

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- for you 🤞🏾💕

After I read Paige's message I texted Aliyah asking her if she could pick me if for practice considering I HADN'T found my keys yet. She let me know she would and then I called Kate.

"how it going over there?" I asked her puckering my lip out.

"good, um, I miss my old home but of course new beginnings, what about you?"

"it's going pretty good, we've been doing team bonding, getting to know each other." I said back. "but I do miss my Iowa family, you know where all split up. It's kind of sad.

"I know, we're here in the big league and our babies are still babies." Kate said wiping her fake tears. "I've made it a primary goal to go watch them play, especially if it a close around team." She added.

"me too, so how's Kelsey." I asked doing my hair.

"The whole breakup divorce thing, she's been so sad and crying, all we can do is comfort her and be there for her, but I do feel really bad for her though." Kate said looking in the camera.

"Me too, honestly, she didn't deserve that, even though it's not clear what exactly happened." I said. "hey should we add Gabbie to the call?" I asked. "I have about an hour until practice.

"we can, just to let her know we still love her and we haven't forgotten about them" Kate said. "And don't forget Jada, just call the gc and if Paige and kk answer then they just answer."

"they won't, Paige just told me they were starting practice so."

GC FT call

"hey guyssss, I miss you guys, I'm stuck here by myself without my main men" Gabbie said.

"you still have Jada, Hannah, and syd." Kate said smiling.

"I know but that's only like 2 of our starting 5, we're missing 2, it's not the same. Come backkkk" Gabbie said crying real tears.

"we can't lovely, sorry. But we love you guys." I said making a hand heart.

"Gabbie has been bawling all practice. She's not getting used to the fact that you guys are not coming back." Jada said in Gabbie's camera.

"I see, but we gone be great for you guys, representing the college we came out of." I said blowing a kiss.

"And def vice versa." Gabbie said wiping her tears again.

Paige 💎
I dk t know what geno's problem is, but he's really running us today. He should've took his meds this morning or something.

"back on the line, sprint then suicide, then maybe a water break." Genk said sitting at the clock.

"wait a- wait a min, minute we gotta breathe" Ines said while barely surviving.

After we did our sprint and suicide we went to the locker room for a water break, and he was playing like he wasn't going to give us one and I didn't have time for that. My practice was already ruined, I was tired for no reason.

"I wish he'd hop off the bs." Kk said slamming her body down on the bench.

"on god." Ice said drinking her water. "I wonder if Lisa at Iowa does this to her girls." She added.

"or dawn from South Carolina." Kk said.

"you bring up SC a lot, you must be thinking about transferring." I said. I think in just tryna distract myself from the fact that I'm thinking about it. I know this isn't the way I wanna go though, but at the moment it is, but I feel like I'm gone regret it.

"of course not, I was just adding on, yall didn't pass the vibe." Then soon the mic man came and asked kk if she wanted to be mic up.

"of course, we can't miss out on the kk Arnold show, no matter how pee'd in geno, cheerios are, maybe we can't get him to speak and be in a better mood." She said thinking her theory would work.

After our little water break we was back on the floor and then we did a scrimmage, gracefully, it went better than the practice. When bae told me her day was bad, I couldn't relate more. All that running ruined my mood which ruined my scrimmage and my twin ain't here to make me laugh.

"I wish Nika was here, she would've made me laugh, and made practice way more fun." I said.

"so basically, I don't make practice fun because I'm black, okay, I see how it is." kk said swinging her hair.

"girl that's not what I said. matter of fact this has absolutely nothing to do with the color of you skin crazy girl." I said laughing. Everybody already knew that Nika could cheer up a room full of dead people. It's nothing personal.

"I honestly just wanna get this little day over with, cause it hasn't been my best, not my worst either but definitely not my best or nothing near it." Ice said as we started the scrimmage.

"I'm probably gonna be tired with 2 points on the board, I'm so burnt out." I heard kk say, all we could do was laugh, needless to say, the full scrimmage wasn't so bad after all!

Okay so I was supposed to been wrote this, but I couldn't find the motivation to do so, it might suck I do apologize! I didn't proofread. 💕