Chapter 41

A/N: remember thato this is a fanfic, so it's gonna go how I want it to go. I'm fast forwarding so none of the is true nor close to it! So please don't leave mean or snob comments! Thanks in advance! 🩷

1 year later
Paige 💎
Since me and Caitlin got back together, our bond has been stronger than ever, I feel like the break from each other is what really helped us to realize our love for each other, tomorrow we're gonna hang out for our 1 year celebration.

"not you being in a relationship for an actual whole year." kk said.

"not you tryna play me like I can't stay in a relationship." I said laughing.

"what are you guys doing for the one year?" I hear d her ask me.

"I'm not sure, I don't want to do a date because that's just plain, I want to do like a trip, to New York." I said expressing my words with my hands.

"which that's actually smart because the draft is in New York, and you'll already be in New York. I can't believe you're leaving me though."

"you'll do great without me, but I'm gone still watch you play and we're still gonna hang out." I said hugging kk.

"I hope you get drafted to like, the suns, cause you're not going anywhere." she said hugging me back.

"You ready?" Caitlin said coming up to me. She was here in Connecticut with me so we could fly out together.

"yes." I said grabbing my suitcase.

Skipping the whole flight because I'm tired of airplanes.

Caitlin💋
As soon as we landed I texted my family and friends letting them know we made it safely, also thanking god.

"so where are we staying?" Paige asked me as we got in the rental.

"might have to find like a hotel." I said buckling my seatbelt.

"Airbnb?" She asked me, she's so extra, I see no point in getting one of those because we're only here for like a day or 2.

"babe, we're literally her for 2 days. No aribnb." I said laughing.

"baby you never tell me no." She said making puppy dog eyes.

"You're just too spoiled." I said pulling into the parking lot of this one hotel.

"no you just love raining on my parade."

"I'm not raining on your parade, I'm just bringing the umbrella." I said laughing at myself.

"you're such a smart mouth." I heard Paige say as we met lips before rolling our suitcases into the front doors of the tall building.

Paige💎
After checking in the hotel and got all settled in, and decided to just lay down and watch tv.

"baby?" I said looking at Caitlin.

"Yes?" She said looking at me.

"have you ever thought about our future? Marriage, kids?" I asked her breaking the eye contact.

"I have. I never thought to say anything though because you know." She said shrugging.

"what? You don't want a future with me?" I asked her.

"Paige honestly, be so for real, it's just that we're both basketball players, we're both about to be in the WNBA, which one of us is about to risk our body so soon into our career?" She said expressing my words with my hands.

"You?" I suggested.

"you're hilarious at this point, listen we can talk about this later, let's go shopping." I heard her say as we got out the bed.

At the mall

"I think this is cute." Caitlin said holding up this dress looking thing.

"you don't actually expect me to wear that do you?" I said laughing.

"Paige you can't be at the draft looking complete like a boy you have to be girly a little bit." She said to me.

Caitlin💋
We finally found the perfect outfits for the draft, Paige so picky so she took forever. After shopping we signed autographs, took pictures and went out to eat.

"bae what are you getting?" I asked Paige.

"I don't know, maybe the avocado toast and a fruit salad." I heard her say back.

"Can you order for me?" I asked her. I used to be so good at ordering but now I stuffer and stuff.

"yea bae." She said back laughing.

Juju💍
I'm in New York because I have some friends I'm supporting in the draft. I decided I'd come to this restaurant and get some breakfast when I spotted Paige and Caitlin why not say hi.

"hi guys" I said but I was a little nervous.

"juju? Whatchu doing here girl" Paige said getting up hugging me.

"here for the draft." I said smiling.

"you're only about to be a junior though" Caitlin said confused.

"oh no, supporting not entering." I said being more clear.

"awe, you loved me enough to come watch me?" Paige said laughing.

"Yeaa, um of course." I said lying through my booty hole.

"girl bye, thanks for feeding into my delusions though." she said laughing as the waitress brought out food.

"you can sit here with us if you want." I heard Caitlin tell me as I sat down.

"So what have you guys been up to?" I asked them.

"baby they got my order wrong." Caitlin said.

"Well then tell the hun." I said cutting my toast.

"I'm scared." She said not making eye contact with me.

"why, they the ones who messed up the order babe, just tell them." Paige said laughing.

"can you do it?" She asked Paige.

"hey Mr sir, umm she asked for waffles with blueberries and bacon but she got pancakes." Paige said.

"umm, yes ma'am, I'll get that fixed". He said grabbing the plate walking off.

"oh, nothing, we here for the draft and for our 1 year." Caitlin said drinking her orange juice.

Paige💎
After we ate breakfast and caught up with juju, we decided to part ways. Tonight we're going out for our 1 year and then tomorrow night is the draft so that's fun. I can't wait to spend some time with my.

So guys I know this sucked! I just had to get in the groove of and let yall know that I was skipping time because this book is coming to an end! Let me know what you guys think!💕