Chapter 26

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- I think I'm gonna transfer schools..

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- what Paige no.

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- yes, I can transfer to Purdue, and be in Indiana with you, that way it will be easier for me and you to be with each other.

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- okay now you're being ridiculous, all you've ever talked about is going to UConn baby you can't let me blow this for you, we'll be alright.

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- I can't stand to be away from you though, you already know this. I know this wasn't a signal to me for no reason baby, just let me think about it.

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- it's your decision at the end of the day, but your teammates and fans are going to be so upset Paige.

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- this is my life Caitlin, I feel like I should be able to transfer if I choose to. I told you I didn't want to be away from you, this is the only choice.

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- okay baby, think about it, think about everything that comes with it and that stay there in UConn. It is your choice, but be conscious. I gotta go baby, I love you though. 💛

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- I love you too ma. 🩵

End

"PAIGE" I heard her yell in my ear.

"huh?" I said jumping.

"you ready to go, you really need a nap or something." She said hugging me.

"you guys I'm alright, it's just a thought crossed my mind, like I'm not out my mind." I said laughing.

"I hope this thought leaves your mind by tomorrow." Ashlynn said hugging me.

"me too, honestly". I said smiling.

"so you guys wanna go out? And catch up?" I've asked as we got ready.

"I've been out enough in Iowa" kk said laughing. "it was a good time though, they're really nice girls." She added.

"okay but they're not us." Aubrey said. "wouldn't you guys be willing to go out with your own teammates?" She asked us.

"of course, I'm just tired honestly, I think I just need to take a nap." I said rubbing my temples.

"I think you just don't want to hang with us." Ines said making a sad face.

"Okay fine, I'll go, I'll go." I said sitting down.

"good, I know there's some tea we should know anyways". Ice said.

"not really, well there's some things that did happen, but I mean, it's nothing anybody should know." I said looking away quickly

"except for me, huh?" Kk said

"you don't know it either." I said laughing.

"see and that's why you getting cutted off right there" she said putting her hand in my face.

"all love bookie, I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear about me rearranging Caitlin's guts right?" I said.

"ou girl you nasty." Ice said.

"not really, there's really no such thing as too much information in this locker room" I said

"the smartest thing that's come out of Paige's mouth all year." Q said.