Chapter 25

Caitlin💋
the flight from New York to Indianapolis was so long, my tail hurt. When we landed I made sure to text everyone back letting them know that I made it safely, of course I saved the best for last.

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛.(Caitlin)

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗.. (Paige)

—————————————————
𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- just made it, my tush hurt I sat down for so long.

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- 😭 bae that's because there's absolutely nothing back there. 😂

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- not too much nie, I told you I can throw eisha.

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- you can throw who? 🌚

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- eisha, kk named her eisha.

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- not her naming your butt, then naming your butt eisha is crazy.

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- 😂 that's kk for you. ughhhh I miss you already.

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- I miss you stinkieee, but play time over that's the big league. 😝

𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- I'm knowing, anyways, I'm still trying to figure out how I'm getting my car here. 💀. I'll call you when i settle in.

𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢⏳💗- okay, be safe, watch your surroundings, i love you 💛💐!
𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 & 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊 🥺💛- i love you too 🥹🫶🏽!

End

After a whole 15 minutes of stressing, I figured out how I would get my car. I don't know which part of me thought it was bright to not bring it, but also how would I bring it you know? I stress myself out wayy too much. After texting my brother and getting him and my dad to agree to bringing my car, I walked into the arena. I was definitely stressed out and nervous though.

"welcome!" I heard Erica say as she wrapped her arm around me.

"hey" I said in a nervous tone and and awkward smile.

"no need to be nervous ova yonda. We all goofy, we have personality." Erica said walking with me in the door.

"ohhh Heyy" Aliyah yelled to me.

"heyyy" I said smiling.

"why the nervous tone, we don't bite." she said laughing.

"oh i just take some getting used too that's all." I said laughing.

"well tell us about yourself." Lexi said grabbing my arm and pulling me to the bench.

"ok well, I have 2 parents, a brother, a girlfriend, yea. I'm a pretty simple person."

"not Caitlin Clark having a girlfriend. What happened to that little ugly dude." Erica asked.

"don't mind her she's filterless." Lexi said.

"he was so hot ugly." I said laughing. "and we just didn't work out, i didn't realize I'd be coming to Indiana and he's here though, a lot of people ask me about him." I said looking down. "but I try not to talk about him in front of Paige."