Chapter 42

Caitlin💋
Me and Paige has spent all day together and honestly, this is just the beginning. She's so sweet, she tried to surprise me with a flight here but obviously I caught on and her little heart broke. I just love her so much.

"baby you ready?" I heard Paige say looking at herself in the mirror.

"you looks good babe." I said to Paige putting my hands on her waist.

"same for you." She said grabbing my neck before connecting our lips.

"I'm so glad I get to spend today with you, like just us two." I said breaking the kiss.

"me too baby, I can't believe it's been a whole year since we've overcome the trial and tribulations." Paige said hugging me.

"I know I love you." I said kissing her again.

"I love you too, we should go, i have dinner reservations." Paige said as we grabbed our belongings and she grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

At the restaurant

Paige💎
I wanted to make this weekend super special for cait. She deserves it, and I know a lot of people may think that I'm stupid for taking her back but it's best to forgive than to just completely start over, and I'm so happy that I decided to forgive and keep going. I love her so much.

"Paige you did not!" I heard Caitlin say with tears instantly in her eyes.

"I did, all for you baby." I said kissing her.

Caitlin 💋
I never knew how romantic Paige could be. Ever since our first date. I'm just so glad she gave me another chance. I love her so much, I'm beyond grateful for her. God knew I needed her.

"sit here." Paige said taking my hand.

"when did you've time to do this?" I asked Paige wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I didn't have the time, I had to make the time." She said.

"I'll take you guys orders as ready." The waiter said walking off.

"Caitlin, this past year with you has been an incredible journey. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you by my side." Paige said gently grabbing my hand, kissing it.

" you make me feel like the luckiest person in the world. Every moment with you is filled with so much love and joy." I said with my cheeks burning red.

"I can't imagine my life without you. With that being said, Caitlin, tonight, on our one-year anniversary, I want to take our love to the next level." I heard her say, she put a smile on my face.

"I don't know what to expect her because you're always so full of surprises." I said wiping my tears again. you're my everything. You've shown me a love I never thought possible. I can't thank you enough for that." I said grabbing Paige's chin kissing her passionately. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" I said breaking the kiss.

"Im so happy you said that because I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." She said back while reaching in her pocket and pulling out a small velvet box. Caitlin, will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?" I heard her say, I was in shock, happy shock of course.

Paige💎
When Caitlin was hesitant to answer my question, I already knew the answer was no, I should've thought longer about proposing, I'm so stupid.

"Yes! Of course Paige, you're my favorite person in the world and I just, I'm so grateful god gave me you." She stumbled on her words.

"it's okay baby, take your time." I said wiping her tears.