44.

Yn- "can you help me removing my bra"

Jin- his heart started beating fast as he asked " why?"

Yn- she bite her lower lip as she said "my nipples are getting sore and hard it hurts sleeping  while wearing bra "

Jin- feels his heartbeat raising as he hummed in response he moved his hand under her t- shirt as he try to removed it leave her in her bra she hugged him back he touched his cold hand on her warm back.

Yn- tightened her grip on his shoulder when feel his cold knuckles on her back she clossed her eyes.

Jin- he unclip her bra as he pulled down from her shoulder from one side then on other side he pick her bra in his hands as he threw it on couch behind her as she hugged him tightly he pull the blanket with his feet as he coverd her with it as he placed her hand on her bare back he couldn't control on himself as he kissed on her neck.

yn- felt goosebumps on her skin she broke the hug.

Jin- first stared at her face then his eyes slowly trailed down at her breast
He can see her under the moon light which falls from the window behind there bed as he saw her breasts fluffier than before her nipples also increases its size he look back at her face as they both taking deep breaths jin leaned in and captured her lips between his as he pocked his tounge on her lips she opened her mouth as he entered inside her mouth exploring every corner of her mouth he moved his hand on her neck holding it tightly he broke the kiss as he leaned in  kissed her on her neck he mark her skin after a long time he gave multiple marks on her neck as she closed her eyes feeling wet between her legs.

He kissed the swelling part of her chest as she breaths  heavily he eyed her breast closely but he didn't touch them.

He went back in her neck as he kisses there  he control on himself as he  didn't know that he'll continue it or not he kissed her cheeks as she opened her eyes staring at him he caressed on her cheeks with the back of his fingers he than stared at her face  whispering "I think we should stopped here, take some sleep yn"

Yn wanted him so badly but he denied to do anything with her but she can't do anything in it as he was hurt she just want him beside her a tear rolled down from her eyes as she nodded her head as he wipe her cheeks too he helped her wearing her loose t-shirt she rested her head on his chest as he coverd her with a blanket properly and his arm rested under her head he caressed her face kissed her forehead as she sleeps soundly in his embrace but he didn't   sleep for some hours.

Jin woke up early and had there breakfast  yn went to take a shower as he  walked out standing outside in the garden shirtless.

He called Mr shin on call..

Mr shin you'll have to look after it I won't coming today as you know yn is not in a condition I can't left her alone , sent me all the work at my email I'll do my work from home today, yeah! ok.

He cut the call then he called another person.

On call..

Jin- "hello mrs loren"

Mrs loren- "yeah mr Kim how are you"

Jin- " yeah I'm good I wanna ask you something"

Mrs loren- "yes please go on"

Jin- "my wife didn't able to sleep properly and she felt a pain in her  lower back firstly she'll taking some medicine and it suits her at start but not anymore"

Mrs loren-" ohh! ok, mr Kim when did you  sex with her last?

Jin- caughed a little then he replied "6 month ago  it is her 7 month and she's carrying twins"