18.

The whole ride was like magic. They didn't say a word to each other, just blushing and staring at each other from time to time. The car came to a halt. Yn got out of the car. And then she realized Jin hadn't moved from his place. She bent down and asked.

Yn- aren't you coming?

Jin- (look at her) Yeah! I am going to an important meeting, so I have to attend.

Yn- ohh!! (Smile disappeared) Okay! (Stood straight and walked inside.)

Jin moved his hand on the tearing wheel. And he drove off from there.

Yn- she freshened up herself. She came out wearing a comfortable night gown, and she did her morning routine. She frowned when she heared a knock.

Knock knock...

She thought it was Jin, so she got up and opened the door. But she felt sad when she saw a staff

Staff- mam! Dinner is ready,. Do you want me to? She got cut off by Yn.

I don't have appetite; I'll wait for Jinu.

Staff- but mam?

Yn- what?

Staff: Sir ordered us to make sure you eat before sleep.

Yn- he called you? (Surprised)

Staff- Yes, mam.

Don't worry, you can go, and you guys have your food. I'll be eating with him, ok! (Smiles)

Staff-ok mam! (walked out)

Yn walked inside and threw herself on the bed.

On the other side..

Jin- "I already offered you a big amount of profit

Jin- "I already offered you a big amount of profit. Mr. Noh, what else do you want me to do? (He threw the file on a table and leaned his back on the chair.)

Mr noh- The profit you offered is a little less. But I am sure you are going to obtain much more from this project, Mr. Kim.

Jin chuckles, and you want me to offer you more? (He raised his eyebrow.)

Mr. Noh-chuckles, no! No! No! Mr. Kim, please don't take me wrong. I was just curious about how much you got when you gave me this much. And I know you aren't a kid in this industry.

Jin laughed loudly and changed his expressions in danger. Then leaned close to him, Mr. Noah. I think I should change my opinion for you. And also my new business partner.

Mr. Noh- wha- what do you mean, new partner? (Tensed)

Jin nodded. Yes, my last meeting with your father was such a pleasant one. But I don't think I can make it with you.

Mr. Noh has short beads of sweat appear on his forehead.

Mr min- So if the deal is already cancelled, I think I am a new option for you. Mr Kim.