24.

The car came to a halt.

Jin looks towards Yn, who is staring at him the whole ride with a smile plastered on her lips. "Are you done?"
Checking me out?

Yn, she chuckles. "No! I'll never get over staring at you. Don't you like it?
Raised eyebrow.

Jin chuckles. "Why not love me? You can stare at me as much as you want. You can love me as much as you want. You can fuck with me. As before, he could say anything, and she placed her hand on his mouth.

Yn- "aishhhh!!!! Stop it. I understand what you are trying to say.

Jin: "So tell me what you understand?
held her hand and kissed her palm.

Yn- "I don't want to tell you. I need to go by. As before, she opened the door and pulled her closer by her wrist.

Jin moved his hand slowly yet teasingly. To her cheeks. Removing her hair trends and tucking it behind her ear. "I think you felt ashamed saying that love'

She just gulped down and breathed heavily.

Jin: "I think you need a proper punishment for this. Right? * Lean closer to her lips. Yn tightened her hold on his shirt. Shut her eyes tightly.

His lips brush her soft one. He licked her lower lip. And tuck it between his teeth, pull it, and leave it with a pop sound. "Go love. Before I lose my control or end up fucking you here in the car. *Brething heavily*

Yn- open her eyes. Then she realized he left her wrist. She pulled herself back. and opened the door and walked out. Without saying a word. With her red cheeks.

Jin was seated properly on his seat as he leaned his head back. Then hold his grip tight on the steering wheel. Look outside the car with his side eyes. Watching her figure disappear from there. He looked back at his pent and saw his bonner. "Fuck, love, I really want you to fix it, he whispered as he turned his car to his office.

He walked inside. His office. Everyone stood up and bowed to him. His one hand is inside his pocket. And he walked with a straight face. Mr. Shin followed him.

Mr. Shin, sir, here are the files for which you asked me, and here is the other file for your ongoing project. Today is your meeting with Choi's. And everything is already prepared. And one more thing, sir.

Jin is continuously walking; listen to him.

Mr. Shin- one of your men, bring me this pendrive to hand over to you. (Move his hand to give him.)

Jin stopped, looked at him, and held it. And as he walked inside his office, he sat down on his chair and leaned back. He put his elbow on the arm of the chair and stared at the pendrive in his hands. Then He sat properly on the chair and plugged in that pendrive, and he started seeing it. He saw a file, and he clicked it. As he clicked it, there were some pictures of yn with subin He clicked it, and as he saw it, he clenched his jaw.

In one picture, they are both laughing.

In the next one, Yn was standing on a stool, and he held her by her waist while she placed both hands on his shoulder.

They are both sitting on a bench while he stares at her.

And many more pictures of her with him.

Meanwhile, Jin is staring at a screen, and anger is easily visible on his face. As he starts to swipe their pictures aggressively, he ends up throwing his laptop on a wall in front of him.

WHO THE HELL IS THAT MOTHERFUCKER WHO DARE TO TOUCH, WHICH BELONGS TO ME!!!!!! 

I'LL KILL THAT BASTER THAT SON OF SHITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!