4.

♡

I was sitting in front of the mirror. Feeling anxious not because I am going to married today because I don't really know a man whom I getting married I shrug my thoughts away and started  adoring myself into the mirror. My eyes fell on the reflection of my father in the mirror he was smiling looking at me.

Probably he was emotional. Or might be he was adoring her beautiful daughter.
"Are you happy? I asked him. And he just smile and nodded his face. I stood up and turned towards him. He walked towards me. And hugged me.

"I am sorry my beloved daughter" he said. I hugged him back " don't be sorry dad! I know you there is definitely something good for me" I believe you. We broke the hug and he stared me .
"You are looking so beautiful ynaah"
I nodded and replied I know dad. I am born beautiful. He chuckles and kissed my forehead.

We turned towards the door when we heard a knock. "Yes come in" I said.
And I saw an old couple walked inside. And they are my parents in law. I bowed a little. But they didn't say a word. I can smell something is definitely fishy they bowed Infront of my dad. And started apologizing "we are really sorry Mr lee".
Old man said.

My dad looked towards me and then back to him. He hold his shoulder and help him to stood up. " What happend Mr han" "we are really sorry Mr han my son runaway from this marriage please Mr lee. Forgive us! I turned to look at my dad his eyes become widdend and he pauses for a moment. " Mr han what are you saying? My daughter is standing right here in her marriage dress guests are already arrived outside. No! No this can't be true right? "Sorry Mr lee. But that's true. They said. And my dad fall on the ground.

Daaaaad! I yelled and placed my hands on my mouth my worlds stop. For a moment. Everything become silent. I fall back to hold him I placed his head on my lap. "Dad please wake up dad! Dad! Please  some one call ambulance I yelled.

                                ♡♡♡♡

I was sitting outside a emergency room wearing  my wedding dress. Nurses are running here and there I was alone no one is there for me. The only thing is pocking in my mind is "what did I do? Whom I called I have no one to call. I was fighting in my mind. Before I called anyone I heared someone called my name I turned back and saw mr.kim standing there.

"What happen to him? He asked worriedly but a lump stuck in my throat and a tear fall from my eyes "my_m-my dad- s_save him p_lease i_i don't have anyone except h_him" he placed his hand lightly on my shoulder to console me but this time I really need someone and I hugged him. "Mr Kim please do s_something" I weaped in his arms. He just pat my head. "Nothing is going to happen with him ok! Don't cry I am here" let me talk to doctor. He said and walked somewhere.

                        Seokjin

I reached here as soon as I heared about him. And found yn  There in her wedding dress.  I don't know what happen there. After console her I went to the doctor and talked to him. They said he stressed out and his blood pressure shoot and then he fall on the floor . I told Dr about his health and I went back to yn. Who was just sitting on a chair I set Infront of her eyes are stuck on the door Dr shifted him to a vip room.

We both follow him in the room. She set beside him. "Yn? I called her. She turned towards me. "You can go home I am here with him" I said. I don't wanna leave my dad Alone here she replied. I just nodded.

We both rushed towards him when he slowly open his eyes. "Dad? ,She called  him. He open his eyes. Yn hold his hand. "Dad are you ok? Asked worriedly.
"Mr.kim' can you do a favor on me ? He said. And I walked towards him. "Yes Mr lee" what was that? "Marry my daughter Mr Kim! Please" marry her" and accept her as your wife' I was sitting there and process his words in my mind. Meanwhile yn shockingly turn towards her dad. Mr.lee? I said but he cut my words. "Mr kim I know I am asking too much from you" but really want you to marry my daughter I want you to except her as your wife" she'll be good for you and your kid. Please Mr Kim.

I really don't have any idea what can I say there. Mr lee. Hold my hand. "Mr Kim. You need to get marry for jinwu cause he wants moms and after what happen today I don't think I can ever be able to trust any other. Please  "Mr Kim? He asked many questions and only think is running in my mind at that time is jinwu and then Mr lee's health. I think for a while.  And then I nodded "ok Mr lee as you want!. 

                       ♡♡ Yn♡♡

                       ♡♡ Yn♡♡

I am shocked what happened here my groom is changed in within seconds.

We went to marriage registerd office and we married legally.

Mr Kim do you accept miss Lee yn as your wedded wife.

Jin- yes I do!

Miss lee y/n do you accept Mr kim seokjin as your wedded husband.

Y/n- yes I do!

We both signed some papers and went out from there.

                            Seokjin

I was driving she is sitting quitely looking outside the window and car halted. I walked out from the car and she also come out from the car. We entered inside. And Mrs Kang come toward us. She looked both of us confusingly. "Mrs Kang meet her she is my wife'  I said and I can feel she was shocked too. She smiled " come Mrs kim. Let me show your room' she said and take her from there I walked towards jinwu's room.

                              ♡♡