9.

After callege.

Jin was already waiting for her. Outside he smiled when he saw her from the distance but suddenly his smile cahnges into angry one. When he saw y/n was walking with a boy and she is talking with him. And laughing with him.

Then the boy pulled her cheeks. And she just laughed instead of yelling at him. Jin tightened his fist on staring wheel.

She saw jin from the distance. She said "bye to her friend and run towards his car. She try to opend the door but the car door was locked. She knock on the mirror. "Open it! Jin snap out of his thaughts. And unlock it!

She seated inside. Let's go she said but
Jin didn't respond. And start driving. After reaching home.

Y/n walked inside her room. She saw a dress on the bed. She walked inside. And saw that dress she smiled and pick dress from the bed. After getting ready she walked out. And reached to jinwu's room. Jinwu is already dressed well. And seated with maid.

Jinwu- wow" you look beautiful noona! Showing his cute eyes.

Yn- smiled. Not more than you my baby!she said and pick him up in her arms. Come lets go dada is waiting for us. She said and kissed his cheeks. And walked out.

Where is Jin she asked mrs Kang. Jin is in his office. She said. Ok mrs Kang " jinwu wait here  I'll just come back.Ok!
She walked to the office and knock on the door. Come inside she opend the door when she heared him.

Wowwww!!!!! It's so unique. She said
While looking arround the decor. Jin divert his gaze. Towords her. After staring her for a while he cleared his throat  "Jin let's go me and jinwu is ready! She said. "yeah just give me two minutes. I have to send this application it's important. He said. She walked towards him and started wondering arround him. Wowwww you have so many old collection of books. She said. Jin was still busy in typing something on his keybord.

Jin this decore is beautiful. Did you choose it? She asked. Jin turned towards her. No it's Jungkook he said. And again started typing.

She raised her eyebrow? Jungkook?. Ok let's go he said. And they both walked outside.

After reaching there he  get down from the car and holds the door. Jinwu also walked out.  She get down from the car. And reached inside.

They knock the door. Then some one open the door. And smile brightly.

Ohhhhhhh hyung!! come inside. He said. And hold jinwu's from Jin's hand. Awwwww my jinwu uncle misses you alot. He said. And jinwu kiss his cheeks
Me to hobaaaa. "Hello, yn.nice to meet you come inside.

Y/n pov...

The men is handsome and very sweet nature whom i met on the door. Then i walked inside. And saw 5 more men's. When they saw us they stand.  And smile.

They both yelled at a same time.  Hyunnnnnnng!!!! Finaly the moon appears! One of the men said who is laying on the couch. Awwww is he human cat. He seated up. And wallked towards jin he hugged him. "I miss you my only hyung; he said. Jin smiled and hugged him back. "Yeah! yeah! I know you miss your hyung yoongi! He said. What Jin is smiling. Then another one come towords Jin and hugged him "hyung i missed you! "where were you? He said then one by one they all group hugged each other. Then one familiar voice call my name.

"Y/n come sit here; hey you all look at her . He said i saw he is namjoon. Hey y/n how are you he said. I smilled "i am good how are you namjoon "me too". He replied. He said "y/n meet him he is junghoseok. We called him hobi. A men whom i met on the door. he stand up and smiled. His smile is bright and sunshine. I bowed and greet him. Hello hoseok . "I am y/n lee y/n. Jin looked towards me. Then i realised what i said.
Sorry " kim y/n it's not in my habiit so that's why. I replied he smiled "don't worry i understand.

Y/n meet him he is suga. He said while pointing his finger to a human cat. I looked at him and bowed. "Nice to meet you i said. He smiled nice too meet you too.

Then namjoon said. Y/n  now met our makne line. He is Jimin while pointing his finger to a men who is handsome and cute. I saw him. And bowed hello nice too meet you i said. And look at him. He smilled and my god he is so cute he smilled and. His eyes shut while smiling he bowed back nice to meet you too.

Meet him he is "v" kim taehyung namjoon said. I look at them men. And smiled and bowed . Nice too meet you. He smilled and his smile is boxy and he looking like a tiger.

And he is the last one our jkkkk! Jeon jungkook. He is our mackne he is looking like a rabit and your half child. Namjoon added and everyone burst into laughter. Jungkook still hugging Jin besides him. Look hyung he complain to Jin. Jin slapped namjoon's back. I chuckled and bowed to him nice to meet you Jungkook. Ohh wait Jungkook. Jin he is the one. Who designe your house right. I asked. And everyone looked at me then Jin. And they started burst into laughter. I was confused why they all laughing at him.

Then Jin caughed. Stop behaving like  kids. Jin said with his. Cold tone.  We all seated on the couch. Then Jungkook said.  Yes i designs his home.decor otherwise before that his room looked like we enterd in a girls room. Every where is a pink he said and this time i burst into laughter and i continiously laughed for 5 minutes. Jin placced his hand on his head. And said. Now face her she again have laughing attack. He said.

What do you mean laughing attack. Jimin asked. She has a bed habbit she can't control her laugh when starts. Until she hold her stomach. Jin said.

Everyone chuckled and look at my worst laugh. I somehow arranged to control my laugh. Then seated properly does he  really obssessd wih pink colour i asked again.  They nodded. I look at jin Jin was giving me a death glare. I seated properly.

Then i was  seated with every one and i saw jin he is talking to them he smiled he laughed i didn't saw him before he looked more handsome when he laughed whole heartedly.  They all treat him like he is the one for them. Who they trust.

Jinwu was running here and there Jimin and taehyung chase him he is busy with them  I really missed my baby today. But i think they  missed him more. I smiled seeing there love towards each other.

After spending whole day with them i really enjoyed with them and felt warm there because of there lovely nature.

Later on we come back to our home.

Jinwu was sleeping in my arms i layed him down on his bed and coverd him with blanket. I back to my room. I saw jin he is seating on the bed. And try to do something he isn't wear  anything on his upper body. I walked towards him. What happen Jin i asked. He looked at me and said. "My back hurts alot! he said so he is spraying on his back i walked towards him and seated behind him and snatched a spray from his hand "give it to me I'll spray! I said. And he turned towards me "nah i can do  it myself ! he said. I said "No i spray it i said again he started leaned on me to snatched the spray bottle from my hand i streached my hand behind no i will i said. And he lost his balance and we both fall on the bed he is on top of me. I gullped he staring in my eyes. My hand is on his chest.

We both lost in each other for a while then we divert our gaze. He seated properly i seated on the bed. "Let me do it i said he turned arround. I spray his back. My heart was not under my control it was beating like a hell.

His wet hairs a water dropes on his back. I wipe it with my hand. "Jin atlist  use towel on your head after bath; i said. He hummed!

To be continued....