15.

After having our breakfast, we were both in the car, and he drove me to my college. I stare at him. His eyes, when he focuses on something, are wrinkles farmed on his forehead. He is wearing glasses today. He looks pretty hot in those colorless spacs. Then his cheeks I smiled on my own at how beautiful he is. I look outside the window. And blushed. Then I look back at him. He tucked his lower lip between his teeth. "Ammmm," damn hot. He looked at me and then again on the road. "Do you want to say something? He asked. I leaned my head back. And again, look at him. "No! Why? Do you want to hear something? I asked. He again look at me and then on road. He changed the gear. and spoke again. "It's not like that; I want to hear something. I observe you. That you have been staring at me for a long time. I chuckle, "Do not overthink, Mr. Kim. 'Why do I stare at you? I felt something ticklish in the atmosphere; it's euphoric. I can't control my blushing smile. He looked at me again, and a slightest tint appeared on his cheeks. "How do I know that? What are you thinking? He looked back again at the road. I sat straight and placed my hand on my neck. "Well. You are wrong. I don't know what are you thinking that I thaught about you? It's nothing like that. A car came to a halt in front of my college. I was about to get out of the car when he held my wrist. And pull me closer to him. Our faces are just inches apart. From each other. " checking out me? Right? He asked, and my heart beat repeadly, and a lump stuck in my throat. I don't know what to answer. I am speechless. Not because he caught me, but because of this  close aproximity insane heartbeat.

His breath was fanning on my face; my cheeks turned crimson red, and my eyes stuck in his eyes.

"Stop blushing or go inside; otherwise, I will end up kissing you painfully."

he said, and I was just to endure in this close proximity that I didn't realize he had already lost his grip on my hand. I picked up my bags, and as I was about to get out from the car, he laughed, leaned over me, and unbuckled the seat belt. I got out of the car and ran inside with an insane heartbeat and crimson-red cheeks. I turned back to look at him. His car drove from there.

I smile and look forward, but before I could see anything, I bumped into someone, and in no minute, we both fell to the ground.

Are you blind? I asked and looked at him. He smile. "Hey yn? 

I looked at him and widened my eyes. "OMO! Is that you, Subin? I stood up and hugged him. OMO Subin, I really missed you. Where have you been and when did you arrive in Korea? I asked.

Subin- I came back a week ago. But I didn't see you in college. Where were you? Even when I visited your house a day ago, it was locked.

Yn- sorry, yeah, we shifted from there. Let it be. Now tell me what you were doing when I wasn't in college. (We started walking inside the college.)

Subin is my childhood friend; we were in the same school. And now in the same college. He went to America with his parents a couple of months ago.

After some hours.

Yn- come, let's go now or I will be late (said while packing up my stuff on the desk).

Subin- so what'll I drop you? (Still seated on a chair.)

No, you will not! I said, Should I tell him or not? I asked myself

Subin- and why? (He raised his eyebrow.)

Yn- actually! Sigh* I tell you because you are my only trusted person in the college, ok?

Subin- what? Tell me? He asked, leaning closer to me.

Yn leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear, I am married.

Subin- WHAT!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? (eyes widened)

I placed my hand on his mouth. Shhhhhhh!!!! Keeep quiet, you dump. We are in a library. (I look surprised, and everyone stares at me.) I smiled and apologized. "Come, let's talk outside." (I dragged him outside.)

Subin- when did you marry? And with whom? (He asked.)

Actually, it all happened in a hurry. Dad wanted me to get married, and I was going to marry someone else, but he ran away from the marriage, and dad's health became critical, and when dad decided that I needed to marry his boss, Mr. Kim, And in the end, I end up marrying my father's boss. (I said he keep quiet, and listing to me, I stopped and looked at him.) What?

Subin-" burst into laughter. " It's like you are a woman now?

I stred at him, disgusted. Yeahhhh!!!! Stop it! Ok!

Subin: *laugh* Well, I don't want to talk to you.

Yn- why? 

Subin- yeah, you didn't even invite me? And are you still asking that ridiculous question?

*laugh* Okay, now stop behaving like you are angry!

Subin- yes, I am! Angry and why I wouldn't. You are my childhood friend, but you need to ask me before about that.

Yn- ok! Sorry, it was all in a hurry, so I didn't tell you before.

Subin-side eye* ok! So first, treat me to tasty food.

*Laugh* Why not, but not today?

Subin- why?

Yn- what! Why? My husband will be here anytime!

Subin closed his mouth with his hand. "Yn, how could you ignore me just because you are married?

Yn- "stop your tantrums. Ok, I'll treat you tomorrow in the canteen. (I looked far away when I heard a horn.) Oh, he is here! Ok, bye (I said and walked towards the car).

Jin pov..

After completing my work, I was waiting for her college to be over, and I drove to her college. I was waiting for her. But my smile and excitement were in vain. When I saw her with a boy, she was talking to him and laughing with him. I don't know what the feeling is. I tightened my fist on the staring wheel. I clenched my jaw.

To be continued.