33.

6 months latter....

Mr shin- sir we have board meeting next week before that we should  do something. We have to get atlist 60 percents of share.

Jin- Mr shin how many shares we have now.

Mr shin- 25 percent share of Mr Kim jinwu  10 percent share of Mr Kim seokjin and 25 percent share of Mrs  Kim yn.
As he said this he look slowly at jin then he change the topic saying.

Mr shin- big part of shares are under Kim's but the problem is you can attained only side and others going to be in a free to  attend this board meeting in the place of Mr Kim jinwu you can't attained at the place of her. So still we need atlist 15 percent of shares.we have to call  other share holders of the company who is our side and who are not it was not clear to us they are playing there games behind our back. So it's hard to find who is loyal to us.

Jin- you can go mr shin and try to talk to them.

Mr shin nodded his head and walked out.

Jin placed his elbows on the table and cupped his head.

( Jin transferred his shares to yn when she discuss her dream with him. But before he would tell her she left him )

On the other hand.

Lysa- Aishhh this girl yn? You should have told me if you wanna eat cake so I'll buy it for you. Now it's 3 am and tell me where I find a cake shop.

Yn- I really don't know when I wanna eat cake or sweets one baby wants cake and other wants sweets. 

Lysa- aishhh this girl!! Who can tell this that you are going to have a baby . Not a baby but a twins.

Yn- smiled and said. You know It right. You know it.

Lysa laughed and hold her tummy leaned herself close to her baby bump and said. My little babies aunt's peice of heart please wait for a morning I'll take your mommy to a cafe just after 3 hours. And I'll feed her lots of cakes ok?

Yn and lysa widdened her eyes as the babies gave them a response while moving a little.

Lysa- oh look at them they are listing us oh my babies.

Yn laughed sweetly moving her hand on her bump which is a little big than usual cause she is having twins and soon we are going to check there  genders.

Yn- ohhh my babies have patient just for the morning and look I am gonna eat lots of cakes ok.

Lysa stared her for a while with pained smile on her face . Then she asked her

Yn?

Yn look at her.

You still don't wanna let him know about this yn ?

Yn- smiled turned into serious one. And she said. I am going to sleep lysa we both are going out for a walk. Ok.

She stood up and walked inside her room and clossed the door.

Lysa didn't say anything nor she stopped her.

______________________________________

Authors pov. 

Jin is in his study room he heard a little  knock on the door he look up and said come in. Jinwu open the door and slowly walked inside jin smiled looking at him and spread his hand signals him to come to him. Jinwu run towards him and hugged him.and pull him up to let him sit on his lap then he  kissed his cheeks. And stare at his face lovingly and said said when will you come.

Jinwu playing with jins tie and replied. A moment ago.

Jin smiled and asked and with whom?

Jinwu answers him still playing with his tie. With hoba uncle jimine hyungi.