19.

Yn pov..

I wake up to the loud sound of an alram. I take out my hand from my duvet and roam my hand on bed. I grab my phone and move my hand back inside. I open it, and my eyes widen. It's already 8; I need to do it fast. I got out of bed and rushed inside the bathroom. I do my morning routine. I came out of the bathroom and stood in front of a mirror, my gaze diverting to my neck. And my cheeks turned red, remembering that last night a smile appeared on my lips. I was thinking about him. I dry my hair and apply some concealer to his beautiful marks. But wait! Where is the owner of these marks? I walked towards the bed to grab my mobile phone. I pick my phone and turned to walk away  But I stopped seeing a rose on a side table. I walked towards it and picked that flower. I was smiling at his actions. He is not even here, and he is able to make me blush. My eyes soon land on a note, which was also faced on a table. I pick it up.

My heart flutters seeing that note.

To my wife:

I bite my lower lip to soothe my heartfelt smile. I opened it.

"You are looking so beautiful even in sleep. I am going to Japan I'll be back in two days. I really want you to see me off. But I don't want to ruin my wife's beauty sleep. You are not going to college alone. The driver is waiting for you outside. Eat breakfast; don't skip your meals. And wait for me. Your husband.
Kim seokjin.

Oh my god, this man is going to be a death of me some day...

I kissed that note and put it in my bag with the rose. I tuck it in my hair. I walked in front of the mirror and adored myself. I took out my phone and took a selfie. With that rose, on my hair. and send it to him.

And type a message...

Thank you for this beautiful flower. Husband❤️..

I looked at the time and widened my eyes in shock. I rushed downstairs. I really want to skip my breakfast, but I remember his words. So I lean on the table and pick one sandwich, and I take out one juice bottle from the refrigerator and walk out. Jinwu is with his uncles. I will take a trip there after college. I walked outside and found a driver who was already waiting for me. He opened the door. And I hoped inside.

On the other side,

He is having his breakfast on his private jet. The airhostess came to him. And offer him a drink. He ordered orange juice because it was breakfast, and on top of that, he had a meeting to attend. He stopped eating when he heard a call ring.

He wiped his hands. And pick up the call.

???- sir I reached a college and am waiting for Mrs. Kim.

Jin: *strieght face*, ok! Stay alert and keep a distance from her. But observe each and everyone around her. I already told you everything, so just follow it. And don't make any trouble.

Yes, sir (cut the call).

As soon as he cut the call, he was about to put down his phone. But he stopped when he heard a notification. He picked up the phone, and soon his strieght face turned into a beautiful smile.

He opened it. And when he saw the photo of yn, he smiled and said. "Beautiful as always,

He moved his thumb on her photo. And his smile turned serious.

Jin: I don't want to fall for you. But I did. And I fall for you, not your appearance. But your body, your soul, your smile, your laugh, your pain, your scent, your time, your day, your night—everything related to you is only mine. I can't tolerate anyone. Anyone around you not even a single bird.

And that motherfucker* (clenched his jaw, red eyes) was with you, laughing while  held your hand. I'll show him to whom you belong too. Not only him, but the whole world will know that you belong to Kim  Seokjin.