37.

On call..

Jin- yes mr shin! I know that you don't need to say anything from anyone. We are not going to meet anyone and convince them I prepare my project which I'm gonna present before board meeting the project I'm working from almost 1 year it's my company I can't let them take away from me.

Mr shin- sir tell me what can I do for you.

Jin- I want you at my house right away  we still have a whole day and whole night to complete this.

Mr shin- but we still didn't get that land sir?

Jin- take a sigh and said let's prepare a project that's all we can do for now if they accept this project then we'll buy that land.

Mr shin- ok sir,

He cut the call. and walk straight to his study room he open the drawer and take out a file from it as he open it. And start working on it.

After some time mr shin also joined him as they both are working they heard a knock on the door. As jin said come in. The person walk in.

Hyung!!

Jin look up at the screen as he saw yoongi there he raised his eyebrow.

Yoongi walked inside and sit infront of him saying. Don't you ask me why I'm here?

Jin look at him with a questionable look. Why?

Yoongi placed a file on the table.  Here it is which you are working for a long time.

Jin pick up the file in his hands and started reading it as he look up at yoongi with an amusing face. He run to his desk and pick up his file then he match something then he stared on his laptop and ask When did you buy this land ?

Yoongi chuckled  and walked towards him and said I'm just coming from there hyung.

Jin looks at him  and hugged him yeahhhh yoongiaaahh stop making me emotional !

Yoongi chuckled at him and said yeahh hyung and don't think you are alone and don't you dare to fight alone we are with you ok! As you helped us when we have no one now how can you think that we left you alone when you needed us the most.

As a tear rolled down from jins cheeks but he wipe it off right away. And broke the hug. Saying thank you. Thankyou so much yoongiahh you helped me alot.

He walk back at his place and started again what he was doing before.

Yoongi chuckled and said. I'm going out I'm hungry as fuck jin nodded and he walked out while saying.

Mrs Kang what did you prepare for lunch give me some I'm hungry..

Jin chuckled hearing him.

The whole day went like this in night it's almost 2:00 am jin was still  working in his laptop  as he look up at mr shin who was snoring sleeping on couch. Jin chuckled looking at him. As he remembered how much he belive him and he help him .

Next day.

Mr shin. Woke up as he saw he was lying on the couch he look around and he remembered that he fell asleep while working he seated up suddenly and look the room was all clean and everything is placed on his respected places and he run outside he saw jin was no where he directly run upstairs and barged inside his room  jin was standing there half nacked only towel is wrapped around his lower body.

Jin raised his eyebrow at him as he mr shin widdened his eyes and said.

Sir may I go and meet you at office. Continuously staring his broad shoulders.