27.

Mr.choi- Mr Kim seokjin how can you do this to me I entrusted myself in you I spend my all savings  and how can you force me to sell my shares to you?

Jin seated on his chair in his meeting room he was leaning  his back on the chair his elbows are placed on the chair arm. He was listening to him attaintively. He then seated properly and. Started turning page of file which is placed on the table

Jin- are you done? Or something left? *Turning the pages*

Mr. choi- he stared at him and said. I am not in any mood to sell my shares. Which I buy from my savings.

Jin- chuckled bitterly* are you sure? You buy it with your savings.

Mr choi- w-what d-do you m-mean?

Jin- I think you remember something mr choi? Don't you? *Leaned on a table closer to his face. And raised his eyebrow*

Mr choi- *sweat beds appears on his forehead* what a-are y-you talking mr Kim?

Jin- grabed his hair from back and smashed his face on the table in a sudden action he gretted his teeth while saying* I THINK YOU FORGOT SOMETHING LET ME REMIND YOU HUH?

he pic up that file and placed infront of his eyes. And said while smashing his head continuously on the table.

TELLL ME? WHO SENT YOU HERE AND FOR WHOM ARE YOU WORKING YOU SON OF BITCH BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST MY EVERYTHING HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO THEM.

he started hitting his face hardly on the table then choi started tapping on the table. Saying in the muffled voice.

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING MR KIM I ONLY GAVE SOME LITTLE INFORMATION TO THEM I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TEHY ARE PLANNING AGAINST ALL OF YOU. I WAS GREEDY I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS LEAVE ME SIR SORRY. PLEASE SORRY SIR.

Jin greeted his teeth and through him back on the chair and leaned over him stared in his eyes his nose was bleeding and tears streaming down on his face .

Jin- TELL ME HIS NAME WHOM YOU SELL MY INFORMATION SPILL IT!!! *He shouted at the end*

Choi- SIR!!! PLEASE I DONT KNOW ABOUT HIM WHO  WAS HE ? I ONLY RECIVED THERE MESSAGES THROUGH PHONES I NEVER MET HIM PERSONALLY.

jin- *clenched his jaw* MESSAGES RIGHT? SHOW ME THE NUMBER?

choi- gulped down his saliva* I-I DIDN'T S-SAVE THERE NUMBER. EVERYTIME THEY SEND MESSAGES THROUGH OTHER NUMBERS S-SO I NEVER SAVE THERE CONTACT NUMBER.

Jin's face is red in anger and his eyes are burning red he was trying hard to control his tears back. Suddenly his phone started ringing he wipe his sweat. And recived a call.

Sir we find a location one of his contact information from which you gave me.

Ok, I'll be there we are going right now.

Ok sir mr min & Mr Jeon is also arrived here.

Yoongi? How did they know about this?

Sir I--

(Before he could say anything jungkook snatched a phone from his hand)

Yeahhhh!! Hyung again you started digging your past and how can you think that we'll let you do this again. Huh?

No it's not like that I just don't want you to disturbed.

Seriously hyung disturb? We are always there for you by our own will ok. And how can we let you go alone in a mouth of death so before suga hyung loose his temper come here. We are going together.