17.

He lay beside me. We are both facing each other. He pulls his head up and rests it on his palm. and continuously staring at her.

Yn is staring at him. smile plastered on each other's lips.

Jin moved his fingers again towards her face. and brushes on her cheeks.

Jin- "I think I am in trouble'," he said in a deep and husky voice while staring continuously at her.

Yn- *chuckles* What trouble? Her cheeks are red. She looked at him, and his face was red too. While his eyes are strange,

Jin: "I don't want to think of you all the time. But I always did." (still brushes his thumb on her cheeks)

Her heart started beating rapidly.

Yn- "I didn't understand what you were talking about.

Jin: "Don't think too much. I'll let you know first when I find it. What is  that?

Yn-smiles* and nods

Jin: He moved his hand to her eyes. "Let's sleep," he said, and he closed her eyes. He tucked her hair trends behind her ears. and kissed her forehead. "Good night" 

"Good night" (I felt goosebumps all over my body, and this man wants me to sleep at this time).

Next day.....✿ 

Jin is walking fast towards the meeting room. ' Mr. Shin. I want the strategy department to report me after our meeting. (He turned to the right side.) And six men were followed by him. His one hand is holding a file while he is checking it.' Mr. Shin called Mr. Min and told him to join me in the evening meeting with Mr. Noah Shin.

Mr. Shin- (his secretary) ok, sir, he walked fast and opened the door to the meeting room.

A very large table was placed inside the room, along with chairs. When he entered inside, everyone stood up and bowed. Jin stood in the center. And bowed. 

Jin, please take your seat, all of you. Today is the meeting with Mr. Noh Shik. If the meeting is successful and he agrees to our project, it will be a huge success for us. So I want you all to take care of each and every point. I don't tolerate a single mistake. Do you get that? (He asked.)

YES SIR.... (They all yelled at his statement.)

He said, and walked out. From there, he reached his office. He deshed inside his office cabin and sat on his chair. He leaned his head back. A little smile appeared on his lips.

He was thinking about last night. But soon it changed, and he clenched his jaw. And hold the chair's arms a little tightly. He seated himself properly and started searching for something. Soon, he grabbed a card inside his drawer. He looked at it and took out his phone. Soon, someone picked up his call.

He talked sometime and cut the call.

He stood up, grabbed his coat, hung it on his forearm, and walked out of his cabin.

On the other hand,

Yn and Subin entered her class, and then she saw someone messed up all her stuff and through garbage on her desk.

Yn- yeah!!! Not again! Who did this? (She yelled.)

Other girls, how do we know we aren't in the class?

Yn- yeah!! And you are telling me no one saw anyone doing this to my place? Right?

Subin- calm down, yn! We will find that. Ok!