22. 🔞🔥

Jin pov..

I am staring at her from whole night no matter how long I stared at her it stills not enough. Her everything is mine. Unknowning smile appears on my lips. She sticks to me my arm already rest under her head. And one arm on her waist. I am so close to her face. I started moving my hands upword I felt her breast going up and down. I again look at her face. And devilish smirks spread on my lips. I flicked her nipple on the febric. She move little. I pull her more closer to her waist. I dug my head in her neck. Smelling her scent. She moans in a sleep. I chuckled at her. And kissed her neck. I move back my head. And kissed her cheeks. She slowly open her eyes. Looking at me. I kissed her another cheek.  "Good morning mrs.kim.".  I said in husky voice.  She smiled. Moved her hands to my face cupped my cheeks. And kissed my forehead, then cheeks then nose then she pecked."Good morning mr.kim". 
I raised my eyebrow smiling at her loving action. 'is that so?

I think someone has ather plans. I said she just looking at me. Confused. I leave her waist and trail down my hand to her bare thighs. She widen her eyes. Her cheeks turned red. I pull her leg up on my thigh making my already erected member teased her core. She gasped. I chuckled  " my love  why did you kissed me in the morning you know how hard I was controlling myself on you" I said while started moveing  my hand up and down on her bare thigh.

I-i wa-s s-showing m-my l-love to y-you" she said nervously while her face turned as red as tomato.

I couldn't control my self and leaned in to capture her lips in mine. I sucked her lips. Her tounge I explore in her mouth. She tapped my shoulder to enhale some breath. I broke the kiss. And rested my forehead on her.

"I am sorry but I can't control now let me love you again. Let me devour you again. Let me enter inside you again. My dick looks better inside you love. Just say yes please....

I said as her already red cheeks. Turned more red. As she replied.

" Be gentle I am already sore "

While bitting her lower lip. I toss her around on my place. And tear that shirt of mine which was she wearing. From last night. She looked at me. I laugh "don't look at me like that love' that's all I do when things get hard. Baby" I said as she turned her face on the other side. I hovered over her. "Don't you like it? I asked. She looked at me and smirks "I love it when you did things aggressively' I chuckled "you really know how to triggered me. Huh? I said. And moved my hands to her thighs. And spread them.
I dug my fingers inside her folds. Which are already wet. I looked at her again. " I didn't do anything and you already wet for me love' she clossed her eyes feeling my fingers down there. As she bite her lower lip. I clenched my jaw and kissed her lip which tucked in between her teeth. I lick her lips. "You knows well how to  test my patience. Please stop teasing me or be ready fucking hard on your second time; which I don't wanna do to you'  she looked at my eyes. And her intimate look makes me more crazy. I remove my boxers hovered over her again I teased her down there with my tip.
She is breathing heavily. I love it. I started moving circles on her enterence with my tip. she clossed her eyes arched her back. Her breast come close to my side. I  stared at her while slamming inside her . She tightened her hold on my shoulder. I wrape my warm mouth around her nipple. While letting her adjusted with my size when I felt her loosing grip on my shoulder I started thursting slowly deeper inside her. While sucking her breasts. She moans loudly. Saying my name. To go faster for her. I pull my body up and hold her legs. Placced them on my shoulder and thursting faster inside her. After thursting almost. Some more minutes. As I felt her wall clenched arround my dick. She breathly said. "i-i am- s-so' I didn't let her complete her words. "Just hold it baby wait for me"  I said while groaning and few more thrust and I released my seads inside her. I didn't take out my dick and hovered over her. "That's amazing love"  I said breathing heavily as she nodded. I pull my self up looking at her messing look. She became more pink after having this steamy morning. I chuckled. Looking at her looks. " You look so beautiful under me. I love you " i said. And she just look at me and said. " Pull it out before you grow again inside me" I laugh at her words. I pull my junior out from her. As I saw a little more blood ossing out she looked at me. I understand what she is trying to ask so I chuckled. "Don't pressurise your little brain love. It happens at starting couples of time"

I stood up but she hold my wrist. I looked at her what happened? Do you need something ? I asked she nodded tell me? I asked. She tried to sit but didn't able so I help her sitting. On bed. "I am sorry love I should've control on me; I am really feeling sorry right now I don't see her in pain.
"I need to go to the loo. I smiles at her cute face . I walked towards her pull her bare body in my arms. She gasped. And hide her breasts from her hands. I laugh " I already saw them yn! And not only seeing them I taste them and believe me it taste too good. I teases her as she hit my chest and hide her face in my chest.  I laugh taking her inside. I help her freshen up I help her taking her bath. I leaned in to kiss her she stared I stood back. I  wash her body move my hands to her breast. I leaned and pecked on her nipple. She yelled

"Yeahhhh jin get out I'll do it by myself"  I laugh again at her. She is dangerous. And right now she is giving me a hard time. She is infront of me nacked I can  touch her but j can't taste her. After that I help her wearing her clothes. I felt bed for her. Cause she is not able to walk straight. I pull her up again and take her to the room I kissed her cheeks.

" Wait for me I'll be right back! Ok.

I said as she smiled at me. I walked downstairs and make a healthy soup for her. I baught some pain killers. For her. I feed her with my hand. While talking to her with random things. As I asked her about that boy I felt good when she didn't hide anything from me and said everything to me he was her childhood bestfriend. This and that. We both interrupted when my phone rangs. She hold my wrist as I was about to stoop up to grab my phone. She looked at me thaught I was leaving her. I looked at her and assure her I am going nowhere no matter whats the situation. She nodded I picked up the call. And as I say a name she widen her eyes and yelled give it to me.

To be continued...