32.

Jin pov...

I don't know what is waiting for me cause my fate is always betrayed me when it's come to my happiness. But I still have a hope inside me somewhere that she won't leave me like everyone I look up at the watch and it's  4:00 am is she sleeping ? Or she is crying ? I should have tell her about my past I am regretting I hide my face behind my palms. Then I stood up  gathering my all courage and walked upstairs to my room. I knocked at the door.

Yn..

My baby..

Please open the door...

Yn..

When I didn't get any response I slowly open the door and walked inside the room which is empty I thought she is in the bathroom  I look into it but she is nowhere to be found my heart signals me the thaught which I never wanna accept i felt my breath got heavier and I lost my energy to even move. I some how gathered myself and run into jinwu's room but she is nowhere I look every corner of the house at last I run outside and started searching her on the roads  and searching her everywhere I saw all roads are empty after searching her to the down I finally looses my all hopes. And I sit on the footpath I rub my chest it's like someone is taking it out.

Yn pov....

I woke up when I heard a knock. I slowly open my eyes. And found myself on the new place. I seated up and remembered my last night who take my happiness away I clossed my eyes to not to be weak atlist not for this one. I moved my hand to my belly and a tear dropped from my eyes.

"I miss him"

I heard a knock again I stood up and walked towards the door and opened it. I saw laysa wearing her shoes sitting on the floor.

Lysa- hey yn! I am going for a morning wanna join?

I think for a while.

Yn- no! I am not feeling like going out.

Lysa- aishhh!!! Girl you are lazy or this baby make you lazy ? Huhh?

Yn- maybe.

She stood up and walked inside the kitchen and bring a glass of fresh juice and sandwich and along with some fruits.

I look up at her. Then she look at me and smiles.

Lysa- come yn sit here and have this healthy breakfast made by meee

I didn't move from my place cause I already make myself burden on her and know she is treating me like this I felt really bad. She walked towards me and slowly pushing me towards the couch and I sit over there

Yn- you don't need to do this I---

Lysa- ohhh stop it yn and  eat it. Ok and you have to finish it whole like don't even leave a single piece of food. Ok. I am going for a walk and I come back in between 1 hour . Ok you can have it and if you wanna sleep so you can.

Yn- I smiled and nodded my head.

She smiled at me and stood up and said bye to me. And she left.

I take a sip of juice and my eyes stuck on a random spot.

Flashback..

Yn-  whispered while circling with her fingers on his chest. Jinuu,

Jin-hmm, he said while focusing on his work.

pull her head up to look at him.

Jin looked at her. And he asked, moving his fingers on her face. "What happens, love? Do you need anything?