26.

Authors pov...

Jin is seated on bed he wear his spacs a laptop placed on his lap and he is doing his work. His one leg rested on another one. And he rested his back on bed stand.

On the other side.

Yn is in her walk in closet she walked towards her side where her clothes are hanged perfectly. Her eyes landed on a nighty a blush appears on her cheeks. She take out that white silk night gown. She take a bath and wear it she saw herself in a mirror and set her hairs. She wear a robe over that gown. She smiled looking at herself. In a mirror and said " i hope you like it mr Kim" she walked out from the bathroom. And found her husband on her bed she walked inside jin raised his face towards her.

Jin pov

Jin pov...

I look at her and saw she is looking a full cource meal today. But soon I look back towards my laptop and started doing my work. I noticed she walked towards the mirror and started doing her night routine . She is looking at me time to time from the mirror and I feel her gaze over me. I control my blush smile and I continue my work she placed her night cream bottle hardly on table she is trying to catch my attention  but today I am not going  to give her what she wants that easily. Then she pick a bottle of her perfume. And spray it on her neck and arround her. I smell her scent  Which make me go Insane  for her . I talked to myself. "Don't do this love or else I don't wanna loose my control I still remember that and I don't want myself ruine her smile again and I have to try my best to make her happy and not let her cry "

I didnt look at her so she come towards me I slowly look up at her she walked towards me. And soon she leaned over me.

Yn pov...

I am trying my best to catch his attention but look at him is he teasing me or he is testing my patience I knew he is looking at me time to time but  he didn't bother himself to look directly into my eyes. Is he avoiding me or? He is still stuck on that car incident ? Aishhhh!!! *I think while looking  at his reflection in mirror* This man he is really not that easy to deal ohhh God I was really little kid at my father's house and look at me know I am dealing with two kids soon after my marriage Kim you are testing my patience really now bare with it!
I placed comb back on the table and stood up and walked towards him he look up at me but as soon as we made a eye contact he look back at his laptop then again me I stood so close tohim and leaned over him. He rest his back on bed stand and look into my eyes I also stared in his eyes back and forth his face is all want I can stare at his face all my life his forehead his eyes. The way he look at me when he showed me his love the look in his eyes when he needs me. And right know  innocent look in his eyes his face is all red then my eyes land on his plump lips. I looked back in his eyes. Which are fixed on me he gulped down his saliva which shows his nervousness his Adam apples Bob up and down I leaned more on him. He closed his eyes. I smirk and picked up the tray and a coffee mug  which is placed beside him. I stood up. And said. * Ohh!! Jin atlist placed them at night stand "  i placced them on table and walked back towards my side and seated beside him. He sit stright and a little beads of sweat appears on his forehead. He caugh* and said. " Sorry I was so in m- my work that- mmm- that I didn't realise it " i surrpresed my smile at his nervous state it's more  fun teasing him. I shift clossed at him I clossed his laptop With my hand he look at me. "What ? A strieght look on his face. I raised my eyebrow and said "what? What? Mr Kim? Look at the time you are not allowed working late at night in your bed room . And specially when your wife is with you ok?  He look at me smiled and said. "Ok so may I go to the study room?