25.

Jin pov.

I walked to the kitchen and started preparing a soup for her then I turn off the gass and my eyes stuck on a random spot and I recall that moment again I placed my both hands on kitchen counter. I am in a guilt whatever I did to her. I shouldn't have done that. I know I was wrong. I was in my deep thaughts. Suddenly my phone rangs. I take out my mobile phone from my pocket and recived that call.

Jin- yes mr shin?

Mr shin- sir meeting will be start at 5.

Jin- ohh yeah . Wait for me I'll be there.

After that I take a tray to my room. And saw she was scrolling through her phone as if nothing happend I walked inside she looked at me and smiled she put her phone on night stand and seated up and I sit in front of her

Yn- woah what is this? ( Staring at a bowl)

Jin- I make a chicken vegitables soup for you open your mouth I'll feed you.

Yn- smiles mischievously with her side eyes ohh so mr Kim seokjin giving me baby treatment after that steaming hot session huhh?

Jin- looked at her. Innocently.

Yn- huhh? What happened to you ?
Stared in his eyes.

Jin- he placced the tray aside on the table and moved towards her and hugged her. Lovingly while Patting her shoulder. "  I am sorry love. I am really sorry"

Yn- smiled and hugged him back. "oh my precious man don't say sorry. Just feed me healthy food so I can match your stamina" * chuckled*

Jin- he didn't say anything cause he knows that whatever he did it wasn't because he is so lost in love with her. It happens because  he was jealous and angry at that moment. That he couldn't realise what he was doing.he knew that  He was being over  possessive for her. But still he couldn't tolerate a single eye on her from anyone. He just clossed his eyes and hide his face in her neck. Smelling her scent.

Yn- patted her back and kissed his side head. "Come on baby now feed me I am hungry"

Jin- he broke the hug and kissed her cheeks. He smiled while looking at her and feed her with his hands. After that. He wipe her lips with tissue. And said. "yn I need to go"

Yn- "but where?  Joined her eyebrows.

Jin- caresed his thumb over her palms and said.  "It's important meeting I  need to go but if you want me to stay with you I'll cancel it"

Yn- no! No! You can go but come back soon ok.

Jin- smiled and kissed her forehead. "Take care ok now sleep I'll be back in just 2 hours till then you sleep ok?

Yn-  nodded he layed her down on bed and cover her tiny figure with blanket and kissed her forehead again.he was about to go from there but she linked  his finger with her finger and making him stopped . He turn to her and stared there linked fingers then her eyes. She smiled and said. " I love you!

Jin- didn't say anything just blinked his eyes twice.  "I am not going!

Yn- chuckled at his amused state. And cute reply she said. "Oho mr Kim go I don't won't myself  your distraction so go now "

Jin- smiled "take care hmm? He said and walked out from there.

After some time yn walked downstairs in kitchen she saw Mrs.kang with some staff she is distributing some work to them she went inside she smiled. And said.
"Do you need anything? Mrs.kim.

Yn- no mrs. Kang. I'll take it on my own you don't worry.

Mrs. Kang- no. Mrs. Kim. Mr. Kim specially said to me  not to make you work so please if you want anything just order me or any staff ok.