1.

Yn pov...

I was walking alone in a dark alley. I don't know where i am going to end but still i am walking.

I need to runaway from him at any cost I can't live with him anymore he broke my trust now nothing is left between us. my legs start trembling some how i managed to walk and reached on a road i  take a taxi.

Driver- mam where I take you?

Yn- airport!

The car drove towards the airport..

Flashback......

Y/n please my dear daughter. Please try to understand me
Appa please i am too young for this marriage thing. I wanted to become a successful person. I wanted to give you very comfertable and no worry's old age. Appa please tell them they can go. Cause i am not interested.

Y/naaaahhh *holds her hand in his wrinkles hand* i am your appa right you always believe my decisions and except them till now since you were child.

And i want you to obey me this time also. Whatever i am going to do it just for your good.

*Looks in his teary eyes * ok appa as you say i obey you. But just tell him that i will continued my studies after marriage. *Chuckled* ok y/naaaahhh i love you my daughter he said and. Hugged her.

love you to appa.

~~~~~~

Black Porsche  car stopped infront of a big company building the dark aura spread all over there he stepped out of the car and run his finger threw his hairs he placced his hand inside his pent pocket and walked inside the company as soon as he step in 4 men's running behind him and started following him. One of them telling him his schedule He just walked straight and all employes get alert and stood up just to bow infront of him. He walk pass by them and hop inside his cabin. The man who are following him they stopped outside.

*Every one took sigh of relief *

He grip his mobile phone and call someone..

Mr lee picked up a call yes Mr Kim.

Mr.lee come to my cabin. *Call ended*

Mr.lee cut the call and sighs.. "kim seokjin just like his dad" a slightly smile on his face.

Mr.lee- sir may i come in. *Knocks the door*

Jin- yes Mr.lee come inside.
Are you sure you wanted to give your place to your future son in law.

Mr.lee- yes sir i am sure. My daughter is going to marry him. And i only have my daughter in this whole world after me there is no one for her. I just wanted a great future for her.

Jin- ok Mr.lee as long as i know you. Your daughter is young right she didn't even complete her studies so what's the problem why did you going to marry her? it's a personal question but i really respect you i know you since i was child. You are a very loyal, with me and my father.

Mr.lee- thank you, Mr Kim but i have such compulsions. I really don't wanna marry my daughter in this young age. But i can't. I am suffering with a rare blood diseases. I don't have much time. So i want her to marry with a person whom he loves her. And take her all responsibilities.

Jin- Mr.lee you should have told me before. I know many doctor they'll treat you.

Mr.lee- thank you so much Mr Kim but i already tasted myself couple of times. And diseases is out of hand now. So there is no chance of medications. I don't want to waste my time. That's why i am in hurry for y/n's marriage.

Jin- don't worry Mr.lee you can believe me. And your future son in law's resume is great. I gave him all the oppertuniteis which he deserves ok.*placced his hand on his shoulder*

Mr.lee- thank you Mr.kim. and where is little Mr Kim he asked.

Jin- ohh he is at home with mrs Kang. *With slightly smile on his face*

Mr.lee- ohh that's great so now i have to leave Mr Kim * bowed infront of him and walked out from his cabin*

Jin- . *Walked back to his place and seated on the chair* think for a while then he grab his mobile phone in his hand and dailled.

On call.

Hello hyung did you miss me. Yeah hello namjoon. No not really i just want your help. I send you some taste reports. check it and if there is any chance so please let me know. Wait did you just say *not really* seriously hyung. Just do what i say. Ok hyung send me those reports I'll check it. Ok!

Call ended.

Y/n pov-

seriously i can't belive i am going to marry a person whom i never talked. And i am young i want to explore new things. Why dad. Why are you doing this to me. I really don't want to marry now.

*She got down from her bed. And walked towards her wardrobe. She take out one old wooden box. And carrsed it with her hand. Mom i really missed you i really want you by my side. A tear rolled down from her cheeks. She put it back inside her wardrobe. After hearing a door opening sound*

Y/n- dad are you back home. But this is not usually time when you come back.

Mr.lee- yeah! I just felt tierd. So i took half day leave. I take some rest now and after that we will go out for buying your marriage gown ok!.

Y/n- oh come on dad let's go to a doctor.i don't think that you are fine. Please you are looking so week please dad let's go for a check up.

Mr.lee- ohh y/naaaaah i told you i am fine i was just tired a little bit. After taking some rest. I will be fine don't overthink ok *pat her head lovingly*

Y/n- are you sure dad. It's normal.* Stared him with her side eyes*

Mr.lee- hahahaha! Ynahhhh i am sure. Come lets go inside. Or you want me too rest on the main door. *By showing the door with his finger*

Y/n- no dad come give me your bag* took his bag from his hand*

Mr.lee- aishh! I can carry this. *Rolling his eyes*

Y/n- i don't want you to carry this. Now stop arguing come inside. And tell me dad what you like to eat i make it. * Showing her cute smile*

Mr.lee- mmmmmmm! Let me think. What you make best. Wait y/n you didn't make anything good yet. *He said with a strieght face*

Y/n- *rolled her eyes in annoyingly*. Seriously dad last time i make rameyon with sesame seeds. You ate it like there is no tomorrow. And before that i make rameyon with tomato and garlic fried and i remember that you eat whole rameyon. And before that. I make * as before she said another word her dad interupt*.

Mr.lee- yeah you make rameyon with some veggies. I know y/n. If you already know that you are going to make rameyon with another ingredient so just go and make it why are you asking me. *Said with a mocking tone*

Y/n- dad you know what. I think you are going to sleep with an empty stomach today. Or If you don't wan't that so you should order something for you and for me also. *Change her face expression with smile to angry one* cause i am not going to make a single piece of foood. For a ungrateful person do you get that. *Walked inside by tapping her feet on floor in anger*

Mr.lee- laughing loudly* just kidding y/naaaahhh your dadaa already decided to take you in a restaurant for dinner.*yelled from his room* and laugh. Ohhh god please give my daughter a best husband for her. Who always treat her like a queeen. He said and sad expression coverd his face. Witha hot tear rolled down from his cheeks.

To be continued....