10.

After that she walked inside the bathroom. She come out from there. And lied beside him. She faced his back.

Jin was not able to sleep because of the pain.

Jin pov.

I don't know why it hurts maybe when we fall on the ground. In the mroning yeah right after that it started slowly slowly but now it hurts alot. I twist and turn here and there then i heard that she come out of the bathroom. So i quitly layed properly.

But it hurts alot. What did I do i seated on the bed. She also seated on the bed.

Jin if it hurts alot so I'll massaged it please can I she asked.

I nodded what did I do it hurts alot.

She walked somewhere and bring oils in her hands. She walked infront of me and kneeled . She move her hands to my chest. She unbottend it slowly. Our eyes locked with each other the temperature of room suddenly rises.

Then i heared a voice what this is my voice i saw A black dressed myself behind her. He smirked and said. Look she is removing your cloths Jin you prevert. What me prevert no way. I think in my mind. Then i heared another voice. I saw a pink dress myself. No Jin she is just helping you out of concern don't listen to him. I am confused whom i listen. Then y/n stood up and said. Jin spread your hands i need to Remove this shirt. She said.

I removed by myself. She seated behind me. I felt a drop of oil on my back. Then she moved her hands in circular motion.

I close my eyes in out of pleasure. It really helps me alot. I tightened my back.

Y/n pov....

Oh god the temperature of room is become hot. Or he is looking so hot. I look at his back again and again. Jin if you are not comfortable so you can layed on bed on your stomach i said and he layed just like that. After an 20/25 minutes of massage i called him jin is that ok. I didn't get any answer so i saw him he already slept i don't know when.

I smiled and carrsed his cheeks i couldn't control my self and leaned on his face and kissed his cheeks. I get up and layed beside him.

He is laying on his stomach and his face was turned towards me. I stared his face continuously.

He is really handsome a smile didn't left my lips. I shift more closer to him. And carrsed his hairs with my fingers. I continuously thaught his caring gestures towards me and carrsed his hairs I don't know when i slept.

A beautiful dark night changes into a bright morning.

Jin pov.

I wake up when i saw her she is laying besides me. A smile appear on my lips. I recall last night moment when she didn't sleep because of me. She massaged my back. When she is sleepy i don't know when i slept. I carrsed her cheeks. Then i heared familiar sound. Behind her i saw black dressed myself.

"Yeah Jin ; Kissed her' right now!// what are you thinking? "she is your wife kissed her!. I started leaned on her then i heared another voice. No Jin not without her permission. You are not prevert like him stop doing this i saw a pink dressed myself. And i suddenly seated properly. "Heyyyyy. Don't disturb me gate out!

Oh god what the hell is happened with me. I saw her face again but before again angel and devil's war started i walked inside the bathroom.

Y/n pov...

I wake up i found myself alone on bed. Where he is. I stood up then i heared water drop sound ohh he must be bathing .

I walked to jinwu's room. Jinwu is sleeping. I layed beside him. Jinwu get up. I took you to bath. Baby i say in sleepY voice. He opend his eyes. I kissed his all over his face. My baby wake up fast after freshen up you i took bath. I said. I took him inside the bathroom after bath him and dressed him he continuously talking to me what he liked what he didn't and we talked alot. i said to the maid. To take care of him. As i also want to freshen up.

I walked back to my room. I saw jin infront of mirror. I walked inside the closset. After take out my cloths. I walked towards him. Jin how is your back now. Is it fine i asked. He turned towards me yes thank you so much for last night i slept properly because of you he said. I smiled no need to thank Jin. If you really want to thank me so please move fast infront of the mirror I said and walked inside.

Jin looked back to the mirror. I took my time whatever is enaugh sorry i didn't compromise in it.

After taking bath i walked out and he is still infront of mirror. Jin why you took this much time i asked . Frustratingly i need to care my skin he replied. I walked towards him. And stood infront of him he look into my eyes. What? He asked. I move my hands and wrap my arms arround his neck.

My dear husband you don't need to care your skin you are already handsome. I said and kissed his cheeks. He stood widdend his eyes. I can see his nervous face. His face was became red ohh God seriously he is blushing. Without say another word he unwrapped my hands. And walked out. I need to go and meet jinwu he said while walking outside.

I laugh when he went out oh god no i started laughing. I continiously laugh for 5 minutes. (Laughing attack)

Jin pov.

What she did to me. I placced my hand on my chest. Ohhh my heart beat. Is she insane ohh God how can she do this to me without my permission i mean yeah it's hard to control but it doesn't mean she molest me like this. I walked inside jinwu's room. He is already awake i asked to the maid.

Yes sir mam wake him up and bath him. She said. Y/n give him bath i asked. Yes sir. I hold jinwu's hand and we walked out.

I saw her she is already out of the room and on her way to jinwu's room when i saw her i felt sweating because whatever she did with me i don't why i felt burning my cheeks whenever I saw her.

I caughed she walked towards me i gulped she come closer. And she look into my eyes. And then come closer. I thaught she is going to kiss me. I clossed my eyes. But then i felt nothing i open my eyes and saw she kissed jinwu's cheeks. I caughed and thank God she didn't notice me.

Come on jinwu let's go. Your dadda must be thinking something creepy. She said. And giggled and pick jinwu from my hand and walked out.

What? Did she notice the tenced on my face. I talked to my slef. And hide my face with my hands. Ohhh god what she is doing with me. This is molestation! How can she did that to me.She is really something. Somehow i control my self and walked downstairs. I seated on my chair and eat my breakfast when i recieved a call. I pick the call.

Yes mr.chan yeah I will be there you should manage everything when i am not there i was talking on my phone when my gase divert on her. Everything went silent i just stare her face. She smiled she kissed jinwu she make pout
And when she look at me i snap out of my thaughts. Yeah Mr chan. I'll meet you at office. I said and hung up the call.

Mrs Kang come towords her and pull jinwu beside her. Y/n you can eat now you must be late for you callege. Do fast she said and take jinwu's inside her room.

Jin after college we both visit to namjoon oppa's clinic. She said.

I looked towards her what why. Are you ok aren't you feel well. So no need to go college y/n rest today i said. Out of concerned.

She stared me and laugh Jin i am fine just do what i say ok. She said i nodded seriously you are fine right i asked again she smiled yes. I am fine stop being concerned about me. I am totally fine . Ok

To be continued.....