38.

Mr Lee stood up from his place...
While jin moved his attention towards her. And his breath stuck in his throat while his heart skipped a beat he stared right on her face. While yn looks at him and walked towards him and Mr Lee walked back and pull his chair for her and he walked towards the other chair. Jin eyes are stuck on her. As she seated besides Jin just then his eyes fall on her baby bump. He immediately look up at her. With widdened eyes. While he gulped down his saliva.

Yn's heart beating like a drum inside her chest. As if it will came out any second. She sense his gaze over her but she didn't look back at him after she seated down beside him.
She some how gathered her courage as she slowly look towards at him. Jin suddenly moved his gaze from her. As his eyes turned red .

Everyone started looking at both of them while.they didn't prepared for this but she came at last moment. As before meeting will be continued. Just then they saw a door open again and Mr shin walked in as he came in and look towards jin just than jin stood and walked towards him.

Jin- Mr shin? Are you alright?

Mr shin- nodded his head as his eyes fall on yn she already looking at him. Just then she smiled at him and he smiled at her back.

Jin patted his shoulder saying did you bring project file?

Me shin nodded and he walked towards the laptop as he plugged usb in it and look towards jin. He nodded and walked towards there and started started explaining his project while his eyes often falls on her. She was sitting there and stared at him while she felt the urge to just run into his embrace and hugged him sniff his scent she missed his warmness all this time only she knew how hard is that to live without him in her pregnancy days. When he showed his proposal to everyone and some of them started talking about it and questioning him about his proposal.

That old man sitting there while anger visible on his face.

Almost 7 out of 10 people's vote for jin and he saved his position everyone started walking out from the  meeting
Room. Jin was seated on his chair.

Mr Lee looked towards mr shin and eyed him to leave them alone. And he nodded they both walked out from there.

While yn and jin seated at there chairs his eyes. Stuck at her baby bump yn look at him jin started looking here and there just then he stood up and started walking towards the door. As he walked passed by yn.

Yn stood up and hold his hand

Yn- wait!

Jin stopped he closed his eyes as he felt his warmness on his wrist.

Yn- I wanna talk to you? She said while her heart started beating faster.
She was scared but more than she is in guilt.

Jin look back at there hands. And he moved his other hand towards there hands. He hold yn's hand and freed his hand from her grip as he replied her while his eyes stuck on her baby bump.

Jin- I-i  don't want to! He started walking away from her without take  a single look of her face.

Yn- stood there while watching his walking figure As he shut the door behind him.

Her eyes filled with tears. As she rested her hand on the table to hold herself and tear started flowing from her eyes as she started crying there while placing her hand on her heart.

Jin walking fast he walked out While he didn't look here and there mr shin looked him waking out from there he called his name but he is not in  condition to answer anyone He walked straight towards the parking lot  As he press his key and his car blinks it's light And he open the door while he set inside the car and he speed up his engine. As he drove away from there  as fast as he can drove.