41.

They both didn't say a word just feel each other's warmness jin didn't move his hand from her belly but after some time yn needs to turn her side she turned towards his face he hold her from back that she didn't fall from there.

He stared at her face she also stared at his face.

Jin- "you are not comfortable here" he said while his breath faming on her face his heart drumming inside his chest because of there close proximity.

Yn- she feels his strong grip around her back she knows it he won't accept this that he also missed her and today she already decided that she won't leave him "if you're going to sleep here, I'll sleep here with you that's it!

Jin- looked at her as he knows how stubborn she is "what you want me to do?

Yn- "come with me and sleep with me on our bed" stared in his eyes.

Jin- took a deep breath but didn't say a word for some time than he said " come let's go to our bed "

Yn- as he said that a smile appeared on her lips.

Jin- "tried to stood up" he said.

Yn- "I can't you have to stood up  first"

Jin- nodded his head as carefully place her head on pillow the he  got down from the couch he hold yn and help her to sit she seated up he gave her his hand she hold it she tried to stood up his eyes falls on her swelling feet he look up at her face and ask in a worried tone " your feets yn look at the swelling"

Yn- she  look at her feet and said "it's normal " she tried to stood up but jin stopped her she looked at him confusingly as he pull her up in his arms in a sudden Swift she look at his face as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Jin- he walked upstairs carefully he than stopped at the door and asked her to opened it she moved her hand and opened the door he walked in and make her laying on the bed he set her pillows properly he was about to go yn hold her fingers and he stopped he look back at her.

Yn- "where are you going? Looking at him.

Jin- "2 minutes I'll be back"  he said yn looses her grip on his fingers and he walked inside his walk in closet he opened the almirah in the corner he take out two extra pillows for her  and walked out he help her to put those pillows under her baby bump but he placed another one behind her back. But she look at him and pull that pillow and placed it on her side then she said.

Yn- " hold me from behind I want you not those pillows I had enough with them "

Jin- he didn't argue nor he say a word as he also want this so he layed beside her she rested her back totally on him
She moved her hand towards the ham of her hoody at first she thaught to pull it up but then she removed from her body she placed on side table jin just laying there looking at her bold move as he decided to not say a word to her so he stayed quite but he observed her body.

She become chubby her cheeks are chabbier then before her back her breast he bite his lower lip as he stared her she layed properly on his arm as she hold his hand and placed it on her belly he caressed her belly he felt her cold skin so he pulled up a blanket with his leg and coverd both of them under it she just smile at his
Action after a long time they both slept soundly jin pulled her more closer to him as he placed his head in the crook of her neck.

Whole night they cuddled each other .

Yn turned towards his face as she slowly opened her eyes his face is very closed to her face as she stared all over at his face she moved her hand towards his face and caressed his cheeks with her finger she moved more close to his face as she kissed on his cheeks jin is in a deep slumber so he didn't even budge at her action she moved back then she leaned again and captured his lips she missed his everything she knows it now the way she love him she never ever gonna love anyone like that.