Endgame:Rindou

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

"So when are we getting the wedding invitation?",Sanzu blurted out as he chugged down the glass of wine.

The pink haired had welcomed himself into having a surprise dinner before flying to Hong Kong alongside Mikey and hadn't left till then - it's almost midnight.

It made you flinch at the mention of the word 'wedding'. Rindou and you have been going good and stable in the relationship past trauma and hardships for as long as 4 years. It would've been a lie to say that you haven't thought about marriage but not in a serious light as Rindou has not dropped out hints for such matters.

"When the ones getting married are ready. Not you",Rindou sternly replied unbothered in the exact opposite manner.

So he meant that either you or him aren't ready yet to commit to marriage. It didn't surprise you at all as you have always felt like that as long as it is concerned. Rindou had been scared to initiate anything again after things took a wrong turn the last time he did so you were open to give him time for his own good.

"Rude!!",Sanzu scrunched his face in displeasure by the unwelcoming reply he got,"Wife her up while you can still go numerous rounds in bed,right Y/n?"

"I'm fucking throwing you out if you open your mouth again", Rindou replied on your behalf to his close-to-be-wasted friend while you just laughed it off.

"Gehh!!",Sanzu lazily got up from the couch and grabbed his keys,"I'm leaving anyways you ratshit! Take care Y/n!!See you again!"

"Safe journey Haru!",you see him off till the front door.

Rindou later somehow kind of felt bad that he left just after his remark so he decided to see him off till the front yard while you chose to take care of the wine and glasses left behind.

A train of thoughts followed the former topic -  Rindou was basically living with you in your apartment here already and nothing much was bound to change even if you took it a step further into marriage. You were already halfway into marriage from the looks anyway except for no ring on the ring finger yet..."It's fine either way Y/n!"

"What is?"

A startled jump followed by a quick scream instantly erupted when you hear Rindou's voice next to your ear. You did not expect him to return at this instant but now you were caught red handed mumbling to yourself all while thinking about marrying him.

"N-n-nothing!!",words hardly escaped your throat giving rise to his suspicion. It was definitely something from your flustered self and flushed cheeks.

"Sure?",he was waiting for confirmation again though your body was already giving away the answers. You just followed with a nod and proceeded to arrange the cups into the cabinet.

Not too long after,you felt a pair of arms around your waist followed by Rindou's chin upon your shoulder. He lazily hung onto you and shifted his weight onto you.

Quickly responding,you find your way into his hands."Feeling sleepy?",you giggled knowing that his habit of acting like a child when he wishes to go to bed.

"Mind going somewhere with me tomorrow?"

The answer was needless to say but it was quite surprising for you to get asked out by Rindou officially. He'd crash over at your place most of the time with drinks and takeaways to turn it into a movie date night for some kind of in-house dating. It's actually been a while since you've been out together as a date so you looked forward to it..."Anywhere you wanna go pookie!"