Indelible Markings

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

"You sure you're good to go out now?, Ran walked out of the shower,seeing you dressing up

"Good as hell",you kicked your left knee into the air, earning a chuckle from Ran.

It's been a week since you've stayed at home due to your knee. Ran and Rindou's assistance quicken the rate of healing progression and you we're able to walk normally again within a week.One of them would stay home if the other went out to keep an eye on you. They carried you around so much that it almost feel weird to walk with your own feet. That's how much care they put into you.

You respond to your mom and Toko's message from time to time and they were doing good too.

For once, everything in your life seems to fall in place. You knew coming to Roppongi was a restarting point in your life. You find real happiness and real love. And somehow Takemichi said it was eventually a start of something bad? Is that even possible? Somehow,his words from that night had replayed in your mind lately...maybe you have too much free time. However,you decided to pay no heed to it.

"I'll get dressed and we'll set out okay?",Ran ruffled your hair as he walked past you,pulling out his suit from the closet.

Apparently he had made plans to take you and Rindou somewhere before you attend the night club to handle something.

"Where are you even taking us? The event is for the night right?",you asked, wondering why he wanna set out in daytime.

"You'll know when we reach there",he just brushed it off,"Can you go check on Rindou?", he requested.

Nodding,you set off towards Rindou's room.

"Oya..",you peeked through the narrow opening.

"Oh! Is the knee doing good?",he smiled on seeing you.

You nodded and flashed a smile back too.

"Is Ran still not ready?",he asked.

Rindou was already all set in his suit and gloves. He's really quick when it comes to dressing up.

"Yeah, he'll be out in a minute. You know where we're heading to?",you decided to ask him,hoping he would know.

"He won't tell me either",Rindou sighed,pushing his glasses up,"He rarely keep things from me so i guess it's some sort of surpri-"

"Let's go now!!",Ran happily skipped out of the room with his metal baton,all dressed up too.

You and Rindou just stared at each other. He's been way too excited for his normal self.