One Condition

(i suggest listening to the song)

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

"Oya~look who finally came?"

He was perfectly audible despite the music which was blasting in the background.

You glanced at the man beside you,annoyed at the fact that you can't drink in peace.You had came here to drink your thoughts away in the first place and even took Toko with you in case you messed up.But these damn guys kept coming and coming....

"Now don't ignore me or it might turn out bad~",he continued as you remained silent,chugging down the drinks the bartender had served you.

"Y/n...is it?",he then caught your attention.

"Keep my name out of your filthy mouth", you spat.

"I wouldn't mind if you had kept your filthy hands off my girlfriend that day either~",.....So he was her mentioned boyfriend.A gang leader in Roppongi huh.. So this is why you are invited??

"But looking at you now.. you're so pretty i might forget what I'm even told to do~",his voice was light but it was definitely not a good sign.

He stared at you intently while you keep drinking, thinking of how to keep him out.

You finally turned your chair towards him when you heard him click his tongue in annoyance.
He wasn't so bad after all.He looks tall with jet black hair and had a scar in his brows.

"What were you told to do?", you leaned closer to him.

He was a bit startled at your sudden approach but loved it nonetheless,"I was told to ruin this pretty face of yours",he traced his finger along your jaw.

Your wild nature and experience in this sort of things really pay off in these times.

"Aww~ That's too bad!! We could've had a good time together",you smiled and stared at him intently.

"Oh yeah? You sure 'bout that? Cus I'd gladly trash her over you,pretty girl~",one of his hand rested on your thigh covered with your fishnet stockings.

It took all you had to not immediately punch him because of the physical contact.You may hook around with boys but certain lines were drawn when it comes to skinship and physical contact. Now realising how this man had sold his loyalty just for the sake of something physical,it makes you more disgusted just by seeing his face.

"Y/n-chan...",Toko softly called to inform that she was still there.Thank god you've almost forgotten!! She seemed rather worried about your conversation with the man.

"Toko,stay here. I'll be back soon okay?",you assured her which she replied hesitantly with a nod. She obviously doesn't want you to leave her alone. But you had to keep this annoying trash away and you know exactly what do to.

"Now,now..",you ran your hands along the man's shoulder and gripped lightly,"Should we go somewhere private?",you proposed and led the way towards the men's restroom as he trailed behind you with the loud music echoing in the dim room.

°

°

°

You pulled him into one of the toilet cabinets and sat yourself on the sink.You gripped him by the back of his head and pulled his face close to yours,"Lock the door please...",you whispered.

He happily obliged and turned around to lock the door.

Tch.

Foolish man.

That wasn't even fun.

"Now shall we conti-",you landed a punch right into his nose as soon as he turned to cut him off.

He stumbled a bit as he felt dizzy with blood running out of his nose.

In his weak state,you gripped his head and banged it against the wall.

"Take-this-you-filthy-man",you banged his head again and again  in between your words.

After a few bangs,you let go as he immediately collapsed on the floor.You bent down and took a good look at his face covered with blood.You thought it wouldn't be enough to teach him a lesson so you gripped his head between your hands.....and slightly twisted his neck up until the point of breaking.

°

°

°

You washed the blood off your hands and fixed your dress before stepping out. It was the men's restroom after all and you have to get out before anyone comes in.

As soon as you stepped out,a metal rod extended in front of your face. There was a person all along?

Tsk!!

The  person walked out of the cabinet next to the one you used. He was tall and thin,having a long hair which are braided in two and the middle section bleached in blonde.He wore a very familiar black knee-length coat with a white stripe running down the middle. His hands which were holding the metal rod were covered with gloves.

"Did i just catch a wild cat playing around?",he chuckled and bend down closer to your face.

On looking closer,he was very pale. His eyes looked oddly similar to one of the people you met tonight.

"I'm a woman,in case you have visual disorders",you mocked his statement and glared back at him,not wanting to bulge a bit.

"Ahhh~ It's a shame we only met today. I've been waiting for this day",he twirled your hair in circles between the metal rod he was holding."Baby cat is finally out of it's basket huh?",he teased again.

"I will literally kick your balls", you replied unimpressed.

He then smiled widely. He was hot but is weird as hell with slight droopy eyes looking like he was high and yet he doesn't reek of alcohol.All you know is that you don't wanna be in this room with him any second longer.

You excused yourself and walked passed him only to be gripped by the arm. You quickly throw a fist as you turned but he caught your hand. He's fast. You could sense danger and trouble.

"Ah ah ah...bad kitty",he clicked his tongue and pulled you back towards him.

With your back against his chest,he took one long sniff from your shoulders up to your hair.If it wasn't for his hands gripping yours tightly, you would've poked his eyes out.You are clearly at a disadvantage. Who exactly is this guy and why is he so strong??

"I'll let you go on one condition",he shakily whispered in your ears

"Which is?"

"Become mine"

Wild Haitanis had  finally appeared👏
Are you enjoying the story? If yes,please make sure you vote~
Requests are open as well
Thank you~