Glad Tidings

°

°

°

°

°

°

*Rindou's POV*

Here i am, sitting blankly on the couch with no thoughts in mind at the Bonten Headquarters.

It was just a normal day after all - no missions.

Kakuchou and Sanzu took turns in throwing darts a few metres in front of me while the rest stepped out to do their business and what not, except for Ran and Mochi - who were ordered to supervise the Bonten base in Hong Kong by Mikey who too,mostly spends time alone in his room.

".. don't you dare cross the line,you sly bastard"

".. just keep your own damn legs in place!!"

Barely audible tiff between the two blockheads who took the game too seriously was the only sound that filled the room.

"Ta-da~",no longer after I've enjoyed some silence,the door harshly slammed opened to reveal a rather excited Kokonoi,"Guess who's back,little shits!!"

To his dismay,none of us bothered to reply - except for Kakuchou,who harshly clicked his tongue,annoyed from the distraction.

"I heard that Kakuchou!!",Koko bluntly pointed out before plopping into the couch beside me with a pout while the mentioned man paid no heed.

"You're back early",i decided to spoke up to let him at least know that i was aware of his presence.

Scoffing as he pushed back the strands of his hair behind him,he turned to face me,"Not only did i come back early~",he proudly smirked,"I came back with a good news for you,Rin Rin!! Don't ask the details tho,just know that i have my own sources of finding it out~"

"And what do we say about the names? Rin is enough",i bluntly clarified,hating the way my name sounded.

I could sense the sly smile that stretched across Koko's lips,"Tell me,what part of it did you not like? I'll stop if it's reasonable"

"It sounded...cute"

He suddenly broke into a laughter at my hesitant response,making me regret taking the initiative to even start this conversation.

As i was about to protest further..

"Kokonoi!! You dickhead!!", Sanzu's louder yell took over the room,"I lost because you won't shut the fuck up!!"

"HUH??!!"

"That's the third loss today",Kakuchou grinned in pleasure as they both made their way back to the other couches,"Makes it 30000 Yen. Deposit it by tomorrow"

So that was why they were so serious about the game..money bet.

"Did you not hear that you lost thrice?!!",Koko loudly point out to the annoyed Sanzu in front of him, "It's not because of me. You just suck!!"

"I do not!!",the annoyed pink head protested.

"You do!!"

"Do no-"

Being done with their shit,"What's the good news you're talking about before,Koko?", I finally decided to interrupt as there won't be a day the argument would come to an end if i leave it be.