Undefiled Lechery

(pay attention to Rindou's outfit here☝️)

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Y/n's POV

"Mom",you furrowed your brows as you look at her,"What are you doing there?"

"What's it look like I'm doing?",she wiggled her shoulders excitedly,"I wanna see him too.."

You just sighed in defeat.

Rindou informed you earlier that he was almost there and that he had a little something for your mom. Being the shy person he was when it comes to you,he had asked you to wait for him alone at the backyard so you could hand over the gift to her instead of him.

And your mom who had eavesdropped the conversation turned out to be anticipating a little bit too much that now she's standing a few metres away from you, disguising herself with big clothes.

In conclusion,the two of them assuming they're gonna meet each other was simply 'chaos'.

Soon,a familiar deep roar of a bike around the corner caught your attention.

"Is that the boyfriend??",you mom harshly whispered to you from the distance.

"Depends..",you chuckled.

It actually depends on what you're set to figure out today.

Within seconds,a bike proudly stood in front of you.

If Rindou hadn't informed you earlier, there was a great chance that you'll probably misjudge him for a stranger. He had put on a full-faced helmet and.....he is in his casual clothing- a big oversized sweater with a black ripped jeans which perfectly combines with his chunky sneakers.

This look was new..

You don't hate it...

More like you love it!!

"You gonna stare all day?",he lightly chuckled as he removed his helmet and ruffled his hair.

"Yes...no,i mean no..",you nervously blabbered, still not recovering from the shock.

"I don't mind if you do though", he grabbed the chance to tease you.

Pouting,you turned away. If the teasing went on, you'll be nothing but a beet red tomato.Why does this have to clash with your conjecture about his feelings. Tch.

Chuckling, he got off from his bike and went through his pocket to hand you a small rectangular box.

"I happen to spot it somewhere and took a liking to it. I hope she like it too..."

Hmm..

"Mom,come see this",you glanced towards her.

Apparently,she might strain her neck from peeking too much that you decide that she see it herself at this rate.

"Wha-", Rindou's eyes widened as he caught sight of your mom heading towards the two of you.

"Sorry...she wants to meet you so bad",you awkwardly smiled as an excuse.

"Hi, i'm Y/n's mom!!", your mom avidly extended her hand towards Rindou with a smile.

"H-hi.. I'm Haitani Rindou",he shook her hand and flashed a short smile with a bow.