Desideratum

-minor violence alert

°

°

°

°

°

°

*Ran's POV*

Having confirmed that Rindou didn't leave anything on Y/n's body was supposed to ease some of my exasperation. That's what i had thought until this morning i fetched the bag she had dropped at the door last night for her. At this rate..

I might actually lose my mind.

Slamming the door open,i once again set foot into the house i shared with Rindou. I instantly found him laying back on the couch, dropping into slumber with his arms covering his face. I could tell that he sure didn't get a minute of sleep last night.

With the sound of my footsteps nearing,he quickly shot up from his slumber and stood up to greet me.

"Nii-sa-"

Anger took the best of me,making me land a punch on his face for the very first time in 16 years!!

I had never hit him even once - even when he became careless during fights or go against my orders.

That's how much i love him..

But lately, there's some impulse that cause me to act beyond my limits which does not leave anyone behind,except for the root of the impulse..Y/n.

Sighing bitterly,Rindou licked the blood off his inner cheeks,"So you've figured out huh?"

He's unusually rebellious as well and my barely existent patience was slowly slipping out.

Grabbing him by the collar,i forcefully pushed him down into the couch and raised my fist to hit him again. However,my actions suddenly came to halt when i notice the the black indelible pointy end of the tattoo in between the fabric i grasped.

'Half of the tattoo is on the right side of my body. Other half is on the left side of Rindou's body. Meaning that Rindou is my other half and so am i for him'

'We are incomplete when we're apart and that we need each other to be complete..i will always realise that when i see this'

Groaning in defeat,i harshly let go of his shirt and stood up, glancing down at his form. "Disengage yourself from anything related to Y/n", i in turn ordered him.

Looking visibly offended,he scoffed and met my eyes..,"What did you just say? Have you forgotten who liked her first? You're the one who should be disengaging!!"

A wave of guilt washed over me as i listened to him. After all,i made moves knowing that my little brother was head over heels for her.

But Rindou,even your older brother has desideratum..

"Just do like i told you to"

"What if I don't?",he got up from the couch and faced me.

"For fucks sake Rindou!! Just do it if you want to protect Y/n!!!"

His eyes widen at both my harsh tone and the words spilling out of my mouth. I didn't mean to threaten him or anything..

"So you're saying you'll hurt her if i disobey you!?"

"That's not what i-"

"Lay a finger on her and i will never forgive you!", yelling,his hands grabbed me by the collar.