Betrayal

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

"I'm actually surprised you went and came back in time these days",your mom placed the dishes on the table.

"Me neither",you agreed.

Yes.You had obeyed Mitsuya and avoided contact with your acquaintances of other gangs.You went to school along with him and went home together as well.On the other hand, you were happy. It's been years since you've been this close together regularly. It took you back to the elementary school days when things weren't as complicated as they were before.

The most difficult part of the day was night time where you would just lay down and smoke cigarettes.Other nights,you would've gone out to parties or met up with some guy.So your physical state and mind was uneasy that you were actually grounded.

One word from Mitsuya and you are like this...you chuckled at the thought.You took out a cigarette and lit it while sitting beside the window of your room. You see Mitsuya's room lit up and traces of his shadow as well.You enjoyed the sight with the cigarette.

"Y/n,your friend is asking for you",your mom knocked at your door.

Ehhhhhhh?????

Friend??????

Who the heck labeled themself as your frie-

"Good evening,Y/n-chan",Toko smiled brightly at you.

"Oh..what are you doing here?",you were taken aback.

"My, my,Y/n that's not how you greet a friend who's visiting you", your mom poked you from behind.

"Good evening,Toko-chan. It's the first time Y/n invited a friend over.Welcome",she smiled warmly at Toko.

"Go hang out in your room, I'll bring you something",she lightly pushed you towards your room along with her.Your mom was a warm extrovert who smiles a lot.It was because of her that you disgust the store-girl. They were too similar. They smiled without reasons making people feel loved. Your mom kept smiling even when your dad left...you hated her but deep down inside you've always wanted to be like her. It was as if any kind of people can love them easily.

You turned towards Toko who was sitting in your bed.She scrunched her nose at the smell of the smoke you just had,"You don't like it?", you asked.

"Not really,i don't mind",she waved her hand in protest.

"So,what are you here for?",you asked again.

She went through her backpack and handed you a piece of a folded paper.You took it from her and read the content..

'All gang party tommorow night@Club Sonidos,Roppongi.You are invited to come'

"It was from a friend of my senpai you beat up the other day",Toko added,"But i don't think it's out of gratitude".

"I see.Thanks",you just replied still thinking of how and why this sudden invitation had came.News really went around Roppongi?

"You are not going right?",Toko was concerned for you.She too was informed about the danger level of Roppongi after all.

"Yeah,i guess not.Mitsuya will not let me",you sighed.

"Oh also,please save my contact. I'll always be there when you need me.....as a thank you for the other day",she handed her phone to you.