Bitter Reality

°

°

°

°

°

°

*Y/n's POV*

"Y/n,be careful okay?",your Dad posed again, putting on his coat before he set out to inquire the job offers around the hospitals,"I'm off!!"

"Sure thing!!",you instantly replied, throwing a peace sign from the couch you were seated.

You too were already dressed up to set out,still waiting for Toko to pick you up. She had offered to take you around the place you lived and the streets you grew up back in your teens in hopes to remind you a little something about the past.

Speaking of the past,your reunion with Ran last night kept you in a really good mood today. Though you had to cut out in the middle of your intimacy because he was called over by his so called 'shitbags' to deal with some work,the fact that the two of you came to an understanding again was more than enough for you. After all, he was the only reason why you came back!!

Though you noticed that he was a little different from what he wrote of himself,you had supposed that it was because quite many years had passed since he wrote them. The only thing that still remained unchanged was his long hair,his purple eyes and his feelings towards you.

You too were surprised at how quickly he evoked those forgotten feelings all over again. You even began to wonder just how much have your heart adored him in the past.

In the midst of your thoughts,a loud horn from outside brought you back to earth. Knowing exactly who it was,you instantly grabbed your bag and head out as well.

Out there was Toko, sitting on her bike with her long brown hair flawlessly hanging down her back and sides.

"Have i told you how contrasting with your face yet hot you look in that?",you grinned to tease her with meant praises.

"Aww~",she immediately reacted and covered her face with her hands,"I'm not used to hearing you say those Y/n-chan!!..But I'm happy~"

"I wonder if i once rode them too..",you began to wonder while on topic.

"You did! Draken-kun told me while teaching me that he also taught you how to ride a bike and that you often join them for rides at night"

You scrunched your brows in confusion, "Draken? Who's that?"

"Ahh,you must've forgotten too right?",she sheepishly smiled,"It's your childhood friend. Not only Draken, there's Mikey, Mitsuya and other guys too. You hang out with boys a lot!!"

Your jaw instantly dropped in disbelief. You.. with boys? Sounds like one hell of a childhood!!

"Don't go stressing out already!!",Toko waved her hand up and down in front of your displeased face,"That's what we're about to find out today,right?",she tapped the back seat of her bike, beckoning you to hop on.

°

°

°

"So this is where we met..",Toko continued to inform details as you walked through your old neighborhood.

Visibly confused,you pointed the ground"In this dark pit between the buildings??"

Toko nodded enthusically,"You helped me out while i was being bullied. You were really cool then!!"