Kazutora Special:Fleeting Anecdotes

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

*Kazutora's POV*

"Y/n?"

She turned around as her eyes met mine after 15 years,yet it lacked any form of expression. Have i changed that much for her to not remember me?

"Come on..you don't remember me?",i approached her with a smile.

The same deadpan eyes continued to stare at me despite my attempts to familiarise myself with her.

I've got one choice left here..

"Oi, Pretty Girl",i sharply called out once again like the first time i did 20 years back,"Kazutora Hanemiya at your service!!"

"Excu-",her own giggle cut her off at my cringey introduction the longer she thought about it.

Looks like I could still manage to pull the same reaction out of her after all these years. It was like the first time we met back then.

But little did i know that it actually was our first time meeting for her until she opened her mouth again,"Thanks for the service but i really have no idea who you are"

"Huh?",does that mean she didn't remember not only me but none of our memories?

Well that kinda hurts to me who treasured them.

"Actually,it's not only you..",she hesitantly brought it up,"I remembered none because of some brain damage.."

"WHAT??

Just what happened while i was at Juvie??

°

°

Y/n and I met when we were both at our worst plight. Because of that very fact,there has always been an exceptional understanding between us that none of the other boys could understand.

Me,torn apart between my mom and dad,and her, anguished by her unrequited love.

The fear in our eyes,the scars behind our smiles and the emptiness in our hearts - one doesn't need a word to express them when it comes to us.

It was a week after Mikey took me in among his friends. The warm welcomes and companies that followed was nice I admit,but my inner emptiness was hardly met by them.

Things flip within a blink when a girl suddenly showed up with Mitsuya one night during our rides - Y/n. I thought she was Mitsuya's girlfriend at first sight on seeing the look in her eyes when she stared at him. It was only after we bid goodbyes when we both went back to our harsh realities that i was able to get close to her.

I lazed around our spot thinking that everybody went home to avoid going home. I hated home because outdoors was more peaceful than it. Little did i know that there was a girl with the same mindset as mine,popping a smoke a few metres beside me.

The closer i get to her,the clearer do i see the moonlight reflecting the tears accumulating in her eyes. Was she hurt? Did something bad happened to her?

In hopes to cheer her up,i took a deep breath before calling out to her,"Oi, Pretty Girl, Kazutora Hanemiya at your service!!"

A chuckle immediately escaped her lips without even glancing at me as she blew the smoke into the air,"What kind of service are you offering?"