Dear Memories

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

"I'm in mood to talk to you. Leave now",you ordered Nana right away before she could get on your nerves any further.

With the mutual dislike you share towards each other,the rise in density of the atmosphere was nothing new at all and it happen to increase more than ever today. Her demeanor had changed a little today and her voice lacks the usual annoying tone she always had. However,you refused to be swayed by her.

"Are you deaf? Move your ass out of this house!!", you repeated clearly again when you see that she doesn't seem to make any move.

Instead of a reply,she stretched her lips to form an evil smug grin.

"Oi!! Did you hea-"

"You killed someone...didn't you?"

She threw you completely off guard with the question. You were still not in your right mind yourself and the flashback that followed her words send the rush back into your nerves again. How the hell did she know??

"You wanna know how i knew..",she asked just in time as if reading your mind,"Right?"

"Tell me how you know about it",you bluntly commanded.

"I was about to visit Rindou. That's when i saw him rushing out of the house with a troubled expression on his face. So i decided to follow him. I'm sure you know where it led me to..", she disclosed with the smug grin never leaving her face.

"But screw all that!!", she continued,"The most important thing i came for is to collect what you're indebted to me by violating my words!!"

"I don't remember being indebted to you",you refused to back down even though you're not in the best state of mind and body.

She heavily sighed and got up from the couch, "Younger ones are always the one who don't remember things, aren't they?",she began to steadily approach you until she came face to face directly with you,"Now,tell me,what is a 1m radius to you? Can you can hug someone from a 1m radius? Also, don't bother lying to me,i saw everything!!"

Your mind instantly recalled the day she told you to stay at a 1m radius from Rindou. And by what she meant when she said she saw everything,she must've seen Rindou assisting you to Toko's house. After all,she admitted that she trailed after Rindou. In that case,she was sure to see it all.

"He was just assist-"

You couldn't even finish your sentence as a harsh slap landed on your face.

"Don't make lame excuses,whore!!",Nana continued to harshly spat.

Your patience finally snapped as you brought your hands to grab her by the collar of her shirt. You quickly retreat one of your hands to aim a punch on her face.

But before you could release the force, she held out a her phone which displayed the numbers '110' on her dial pad.

"Let go at once or I'll dial this number", she jiggled the screen right before your face.

"You scaredy rotten piece of trash!!",you growled, tightening your grip on her shirt even more.

"Oh yeah? Let me wipe that pride off your face",she smirked as she pressed the dial button.