Bed of Roses

- minor violence alert
-nsfw content

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

"You had quite a girlfriend",you sighed out loud while Rindou helped you get up.

He just chuckled and held you tight.

As soon as you stood up, you adjusted your skirt back to it's place and picked up your handbag.

"Thanks for the save",you turned towards Rindou.

"Can you keep it a secret from Ran?",he walked towards the sink and leaned on it,"If he finds out,he won't go easy on her",he requested.

You had not intended to tell him anyways so you give a quick nod of approval. Plus,it would be a hassle if Ran took it out on his brother's girlfriend.

"Don't worry. I'll deal with her myself so it won't happen again",he assured.

"Anyways",he made his way towards you and extended his hand forward,"Haitani Rindou,it's nice to finally talk to you in person".

"L/n y/n",you shake his hand.

"Are you moving into Roppongi?",he asked,still holding your hand.

"I'm in the middle of thinking about it"

His expression stiffened a little at your reply.

"I hope you do think thoroughly. It's Roppongi. Ain't gonna be a bed of roses everytime",he removed his hand and pushed his glasses up.

"What do you mean?",you raised your brow.

"It's not my place to talk about it. You'll eventually come to know. Then,see you",he turned and walked out of the room.

Weird. Rindou is weird. He is completely different from Ran and holding a conversation with him was much harder than you thought.

°

°

°

°

"Rindou is quite a person huh..",you put your thoughts into words while Ran drove back from the hotel to your shared apartment.

"Did something happen?",he removed one of his hand from the wheel and held yours.

"Not really. You both are just so different. As for Rindou,he speaks directly indirect...makes sense?",you turned your head away from the window to look at him.

He chuckled and gripped your hand tighter,"Rindou always considered himself inferior to me. That's why he put up barriers which he wouldn't let people come across. He might come out arrogant at times but i promise he is a ball of angel for the people he love".

You could see the smile on Ran's face as he talk about his younger brother. He really does love him.

*Rindou's POV*

I could still hear Nana laughing from below while I stamped on her hands with my feet.

"I just told you to put up some act. Not touch her",i bent down to grip on her hair and pull her gaze up at me.

"I will definitely kill her next time",she kept on laughing.

"What am I even going to do with you. You don't even learn a thing when you get your joint popped",I sighed and let go of her hair and stepped off from her hands.