Impenetrable Drive

°

°

°

°

°

°

"Huh?"

"Lust. Do you want to start a beginning with it?"

You were now far snatched back to reality with the statement. All the chemicals rushing into your

a few minutes earlier had subsided abruptly. You were still squiffy but your perceptions were crystal clear.

Except for Mitsuya,all your prior relationships and attachments were born from lust,and what you had with Ran was not any different either. It was a tiring cycle of emotions like a constantly spinning roulette wheel. It feels good,you want it. It no longer feels good,you discard it. Despite disparaging love and commitment,at some point in the future, you'd either wish to be loved wholly from the heart or rather you find a lust that is likely to last a lifetime.

And now the two choices are being put on line right in front of you..

"No",you dryly replied to his question after a moment.

Something other than lust was compelling to you on second thoughts.

"I thought so too..",he lightly chuckled and sat up,handing you your top he had discarded to the side a few minutes earlier. He himself slip back into his discarded top as well.

Laying sideways on the couch,he pat the space beside him,"Come here"

Putting on your shirt,you crawled up into his arms as he gently cuddled you,nuzzling his face into the back of your neck as he slowly inhaled your scent. Stopping halfway after being half naked was such a freakish decision when you rationally think about it. But sentimentally thinking about it,it patently signifies the infinite amount of love and solicitude Rindou felt towards you and your decision.

"Sorry,I almost lose control back there",he apologised.

"No, it was my fault",you assured. You were the one who made the first move in the first place.

"You know..",soft whisper left his mouth,"I want to make love to you so bad right now,but..."

"But?",you asked, throwing a side glance at him.

"But I'd rather wait till you're mine. Then i could kiss you without this oppressing feeling inside me. I could claim and mark you as mine without any hindrance and passionately make love to you from the heart..with mutual feelings. Not only once,but when you'll choose me for lifetime"

"Say..",he muttered in the midst of your silence and held you tighter..

"Do you want to be mine?"

Do you? It was just a fellow feeling that drive your first move in the beginning. But the more you feel his warmth,the more debatable your reason evolves. Currently in this situation, mutual feelings or fellow feelings or whatever drive that took over you was impenetrable. What the heart wants contrasts with what the body wants.

His sudden chuckle brought you out of your trance.

"Of course I'm not asking you to answer me right away",he booped your nose from behind,"You're thinking too hard",he softly laughed.

"Because it ain't ain't easy!!",you pouted,

Choosing between Ran and Rindou...

"What if i went for you? What about Ran?",you asked as you turned around,meeting eye to eye with him.

"I'm just hoping Ran understands",he gently caressed your cheeks as he fondly stared at your face,"If not,i have another plan for us"