'Rindou Haitani'

°

°

°

°

°

°

Nsfw~(been a while since it hasn't rained)

*Y/n's POV Contd.*

"Do as you wish"

You thought about it a million times before blurting out the decision but it keep lingering in your mind as if your mouth has acted before your mind. You had a million reasons to not give into his tempting proposal yet you found one good reason to do so.

"Okay then", he flashed an easy and deceitful smile as he got up,ready to leave, "I'll be seeing you more often then"

Visibly confused,your eyes followed him, "So that's it?"

"Hmm~",he hummed as he gave you a teasing smile, " You want more?"

"That's not what I'm saying. I'm talking about the conversation!", you firmly retaliated and prepared to leave the room.

"I'd love to do to you all these things that's been circling in my mind the moment you stepped inside the room Y/n.."

His words stop your step as you hear him getting closer to you from behind.

The next thing you know is his warm breath with a hint of smell from the wine he chugged down earlier..,"But if i do so you prolly won't be able to crawl to the next room where Rindou is. I can't let that happen right? At least not today.."

Your whole body lit up with warmth as if that warm breath of his was a point source, cheeks firing up from the very thought of him saying those in your ear while Rindou was literally in the next room.

"He'll be waiting for you. Don't forget to tell him about our little deal too"

You breathe out a sigh of relief as the door closes behind your back,finally escaping from his relentless actions and words. You shifted your gaze towards your right,where you were greeted by the sight of Rindou's room.

Now the main thing is how you'd actually bring about the topic to him and tell him right into his face that you'd be seeing his brother and let him do all as he please to revive your memories. Images from the night he confessed with eyes full of tears flashed like film rolls  in your mind as the guilt in your heart rises more and more.

°

°

°

"Oh! You're done!",Rindou tried to sound excited to greet as you entered his room yet his eyes were telling otherwise.

You just hummed as you made your way towards him.

"Come here",he gently pat his lap and offered for you to sit.

A heavy sigh of relief escaped your lips beside Rindou's ears as you wrapped your arms around him,sitting on his lap.

" Tell me...",he softly murmured though he doesn't seem too excited to know how it went.

°

°

*Rindou's POV*

Hours turned into years,minutes into months and seconds into days as i patiently wait for what she had to say.

I've already made up my mind to not be fazed by anything even if it doesn't go my way because this time,i will find my way to keep her from anything that can seperate us again...even if it's Ran!